[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gang green....

Rovers

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the weirdest threads I've read here. I know that you are reluctant to go tonight because you might be stuck there tomorrow without a ride back, but I'm guessing that we'll be able to find someone to help you back with transportation home if you need it. I don't know how, but you need to trust that this will get taken care of (the ride issue that is). With that very small inconvenience put behind you, please don't delay in taking FWmaker up on his offer. Get going ASAP! It doesn't matter if you've been scotching it up... you need to move move move!

John,

Tried to call you but the # I had didn't work and Google didn't help either.

PM me your #.

I am here for you Bro and most importantly...GET HELP FAST!

Lots of good suggs above. What Czar says is Gold!

Please....

Tom

Nothing more I can add.

Well maybe one thing.... I have reached out to this community before for help. As expected the help was forthcoming. It was hard to accept it but once you reach out and it is offered then it's go time. You need medical attention now more than later. Please listen to the people here!

Nothing more I can add.

Well maybe one thing.... I have reached out to this community before for help. As expected the help was forthcoming. It was hard to accept it but once you reach out and it is offered then it's go time. You need medical attention now more than later. Please listen to the people here!

Well said Bro! Many have been there, more will be there. Most, if not all are willing to help. We have the best community on the web. Bar NONE!

FW...great gesture! :wacko:

Howard (FW), what a beautiful gesture, bro. That exemplifies what this board is all about. We can take shots at each other and argue over politics or position rankings, but when push comes to shove, life and limb comes first and the Huddlers on this board are willing to help each other.

John (Rovers), where the hell are you?? DO NOT MESS WITH THIS SH*T!!!! I just spoke with Howard and he is ready to go. Please reach out. My dad is a Vietnam vet and he goes to that VA all the time...he loves the care they give him and you too will be in excellent hands. I offered Howard my assistance as well (not trying to steal the spotlight, simply amazed at his offer and want to help), if he needs it...I am just across a couple of rivers.

FW...again...amazing bro. Simply amazing. I'm proud to have met you brotha.

Edited by The Wolf

Howard (FW), what a beautiful gesture, bro. That exemplifies what this board is all about. We can take shots at each other and argue over politics or position rankings, but when push comes to shove, life and limb comes first and the Huddlers on this board are willing to help each other.

John (Rovers), where the hell are you?? DO NOT MESS WITH THIS SH*T!!!! I just spoke with Howard and he is ready to go. Please reach out. My dad is a Vietnam vet and he goes to that VA all the time...he loves the care they give him and you too will be in excellent hands. I offered Howard my assistance as well (not trying to steal the spotlight, simply amazed at his offer and want to help), if he needs it...I am just across a couple of rivers.

FW...again...amazing bro. Simply amazing. I'm proud to have met you brotha.

You are a sage/mench.

We have to get John to do something!

John as a friend and former self employed business owner I know the dilemna you are faced with....and all I can say is that if you dont take care of YOU then YOU wont have a business to worry about.

Take care of you NOW!

just got off the phone with John and as a friend he promised me he is going to the VA Hospital NOW....actually he is calling me back in 10 mins to tell me he is leaving or I am calling him if I dont hear back in 10 mins to see what is taking him so long.....he said he slept off the booze so I hope that is true....now don't let a friend down and get on the road!

I slept off the scotch... and just got a call from keg. I am going to get my military dischagre papers now and make the 40 minute drive to the VA.

I've always just toughed things out. No matter what, just toughing it out always worked, but I sure had a stooopid attack today. I should be headed out within the next 10 minutes. I just could not bring myself to go to a hospital and deal with the bill collectors later on... that terrified me more than the illness. At least with the VA, it's workable. :wacko: I guess I've never grown up.... no matter how bad things got, just bulling my way thru worked.

And Howard.... thanks again, and to all who replied.

Update...John(rovers) said he would call me when he was walking out the door in 10 mins...and if I didnt hear from him I would call him back...unfortunately when he called me the call went right to my voicemail.....luckily his message said he was walking out the door NOW!

Good luck John!

I slept off the scotch... and just got a call from keg. I am going to get my military dischagre papers now and make the 40 minute drive to the VA.

I've always just toughed things out. No matter what, just toughing it out always worked, but I sure had a stooopid attack today. I should be headed out within the next 10 minutes. I just could not bring myself to go to a hospital and deal with the bill collectors later on... that terrified me more than the illness. At least with the VA, it's workable. :wacko: I guess I've never grown up.... no matter how bad things got, just bulling my way thru worked.

And Howard.... thanks again, and to all who replied.

Truer words were never spoken! :D Be well my man...keep us posted!

I've just now gotten to this thread and thank goodness you guys talked sense into him. This hit close to home, as my Dad developed Gang Green in his foot, which led to his needing amputation, which led to sepsis, which led to his death. I am once again blown away by the kindness shown on this site.

Rovers, when I finish this message, I will be praying that this all works out for you. Please report back to us as soon as you know anything and best of luck.