[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gang green....

Rovers

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place and the people who hang here annoy me, inspire me, make me laugh and sometimes even save me. It really is a unique place in cyber space. I seriously doubt there is another site like it anywhere. I'm glad I found it. Grateful I found it. You folks are the best.

OK.... not gang green. They approved me for full medical, just $8 a month per script.

My blackened big toes... turns out they are just HUGH blood blister/callouses. The affected part of my left foot near the toes is a bone splinter that is poking it's way through the skin, slightly infected, no biggie. That was causing most of the pain, and why my foot swelled. bled and had some discharge. I think they will remove that bone splinter next week. They cut off some infected tissue and all the blood blisters. They aren't worried about the blackened toe nails... I usually have one or two that have turned black for some bizarre reason. The combination of all these things led me to think it was gang green.

It NOT a ciculatory problem, not diabetes, not tobacco that has caused about 80% loss of feeling in my feet and 40% in my hands. Seems that is strictly nerve damage. Could be from my spinal fusion operation, could be just too many beers. Alchohol apparently can do this. I felt nothing when they went to work on my feet with a scalpel. The podiatrist was fairly amazed I didn't flinch....I felt almost nothing with no local or pain killers administered.

So... the Big Guy (and my friend's prayers) come thru for me again. Now I can also get my skin cancer surgery done. I have full medical!

Thanks to everyone... keg, RR, and Howard especially. :D

:wacko: awesome

There are just too many of you who helped me in this thread to name individually. Know I've read it at least tens times, and I know who each and evey one of you are, and took the time to post. I won't forget... and you can ask RR what I mean when I say that. He knows... when I say it, I mean it. I NEVER forget the good things people do. I can name every single one of you that went to help out the rajncajn. Every one. Most of the time I can forget the bad. I need some work work on that last part I guess...LOL. :wacko: