[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so what do you think?

Largent

start 1 QB 2RB's 2WR's 1 TE/K/D, non PPR std scoring.

waited really late on my #2 RB - Benson in the 7th....went Rice/Stewart right afterwards.

Starters - (round picked from #3 slot - 10 team)

Brees (2) - stud

MJD(1) - stud (Dwill, Turner were keepers - AP and Forte went 1-2)

CBenson(7) - 80% of the carries - not thrilled

Ocho(3) - best RB left was LJ - no joking, lots of RB's flew....Jennings/White/Boldin/Smith all gone by here. He looks good and dedicated again.

TJ Housh(4)- main target, Seattle running game won't lead the team, the pass will.

Gates(6)- stud

Gostkowski(15) - should be tops

Steelers(5) - #1 D. Reached, but Giants/Vikes/Ravens all went before my 6th pick.

Bench

Garrard(10)/Rice(8)/JStew(9)/Walter(12)/Harvin(11)/Scheffler/HawksD (all mandatory position requirements)

Edited by Largent

Dude, do you have anything constructive to say in any post ever? Stop posting if you don't want to contribute. It's getting old.

Like Dude I mean Cmon Dude! LOL! Smoke another! The rate my team after a draft is only asking for approval and a pat on the back! So hopefully through sarcasm they will start posting something of substance like draft strategy or who they should take in a certain spot. I do give advice to those deserving of it through intelligent thought out questions! Good Day to you DUDE!

Like Dude I mean Cmon Dude! LOL! Smoke another! The rate my team after a draft is only asking for approval and a pat on the back! So hopefully through sarcasm they will start posting something of substance like draft strategy or who they should take in a certain spot. I do give advice to those deserving of it through intelligent thought out questions! Good Day to you DUDE!

No need to be touchy. Instead of spreading spam posts and assuming their inferior intelligence, I assume they are looking for an honest assessment of their team and weak spots or ways they could improve their team. We all have some blind spots when it comes to drafting players. Other opinions help to point those out.

-Heroes

*I agree a lot of people may want a pat on the back but many people like myself want other people to evaluate their team so they can see if they have any real holes they have overlooked because sometimes you don't see things the way somebody else does and other perspectives can help.*

@ the Op, you did kinda evaluate your own team which makes it seem like you just wanta pat on the back but I'm not going to to that I'll be honest.

for your QBs I think you did well, Brees is a good qb and Garrard is gonna try to bounce back to his 2007 form and with a healthy o-line and MJD being lined up everywhere he should only have to complete a few checkdown passes and then look downfield for Holt every once in a while.

@rb I do like MJD, and actually I like Benson as a number 3 rb with a chance to be a number 2 this season so not an awful pick for the position but you could use a number 2 and I don't think Rice is that guy either, I think you have 1 starter and 2 good back-ups.

wr I agree that Ocho Cinco is looking to return to his previous form and he should be fine if Palmer can stay under center and on his feet and if Benson can step it up then a little play action will open things up. TJ I think is solid. Walter and Harvin aren't my favorite back-ups but they are okay.

Te, Gates is great but I think you pulled the trigger early

K Kickers aren't really players

DST, Steelers will be soild but once again you pulled the trigger to early for the overall value. I mean the Ravens, Jets, Titans, Eagles, Patriots, Vikings should all have good dst and you could have gotten one of them later. And don't forget about dsts like Cowboys, Chargers, Dolphins...there really won't be that big of a spread in any of these defenses in terms of fantasy points.

Overall I think you have a servicable team, I'd try to get a number 2 rb and I think you went to early on several picks but if your happy with it then good luck.

*I agree a lot of people may want a pat on the back but many people like myself want other people to evaluate their team so they can see if they have any real holes they have overlooked because sometimes you don't see things the way somebody else does and other perspectives can help.*

@ the Op, you did kinda evaluate your own team which makes it seem like you just wanta pat on the back but I'm not going to to that I'll be honest.

for your QBs I think you did well, Brees is a good qb and Garrard is gonna try to bounce back to his 2007 form and with a healthy o-line and MJD being lined up everywhere he should only have to complete a few checkdown passes and then look downfield for Holt every once in a while.

@rb I do like MJD, and actually I like Benson as a number 3 rb with a chance to be a number 2 this season so not an awful pick for the position but you could use a number 2 and I don't think Rice is that guy either, I think you have 1 starter and 2 good back-ups.

wr I agree that Ocho Cinco is looking to return to his previous form and he should be fine if Palmer can stay under center and on his feet and if Benson can step it up then a little play action will open things up. TJ I think is solid. Walter and Harvin aren't my favorite back-ups but they are okay.

Te, Gates is great but I think you pulled the trigger early

K Kickers aren't really players

DST, Steelers will be soild but once again you pulled the trigger to early for the overall value. I mean the Ravens, Jets, Titans, Eagles, Patriots, Vikings should all have good dst and you could have gotten one of them later. And don't forget about dsts like Cowboys, Chargers, Dolphins...there really won't be that big of a spread in any of these defenses in terms of fantasy points.

Overall I think you have a servicable team, I'd try to get a number 2 rb and I think you went to early on several picks but if your happy with it then good luck.

thanks for the post. I agree Benson+Rice are more low RB2/RB3's right now. For the record, I didn't add the "what I thought" parts in to sound confident - or self congratulating, just what I had go through my head each time I put the sticker on the board.

There's some reaching definately, but with the keepers and my position on the board, I wanted to try a different stradegy this year, other than drinking BudLight instead of vodka soda's, and that was to take my top ranked guy a bit earlier than I might have wanted to at times, but make sure I got them.

Witten went in the 4th, Clark 5th and felt the 6.67 for Gates was a decent price.

But thanks again for the input....