[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CRABTREE

hayduke2005

1) Coin flip at best....the various scuttlebutt I've read has him signing shortly before start of regular season...but that's gotta be on the thinking very positive sign....if he signs by say week 2, then you've gotta figure your carrying a guy who's not going to be ready to play for at least several weeks if not longer

2) At the tail end of a draft when you are looking for a suprise upside player who you are not expecting to contribute much off the bat anyways, I don't see him as a bad very late round flyer

3) I'd swap him for Antonio Gates in a non dynasty format every day without hesitation.

Best of Luck,

WashD

He'll play this year...I wouldn't touch him at all this year...I heard today that Hill was named the qb...Crabtree has value in keeper leagues but not this season.

I'd def take gates for him...I mean that is a huge steal in my opinion. Pull that trigger.

Just up the street from the niners and word here is they are worlds apart on contract talks and neither side is budging! I feel that he will not be a 49er at all. Good riddance, punks these days think there bigger than the game. Hasnt even played a down in the nfl and punk wants more money! Take a walk kid we don't need ur tude here!! :wacko:

Just up the street from the niners and word here is they are worlds apart on contract talks and neither side is budging! I feel that he will not be a 49er at all. Good riddance, punks these days think there bigger than the game. Hasnt even played a down in the nfl and punk wants more money! Take a walk kid we don't need ur tude here!! :wacko:

totally agree with that sentiment potato however, its all entertainment and fans want winning teams...jackasses like this ultimately get their money. i do hope the niners hold pat with their offer but man...if he does sign singletary will rip him a new one and that would be awesome to see...thanks y'all for the feedback...will pull the trigger on this trade...

totally agree with that sentiment potato however, its all entertainment and fans want winning teams...jackasses like this ultimately get their money. i do hope the niners hold pat with their offer but man...if he does sign singletary will rip him a new one and that would be awesome to see...thanks y'all for the feedback...will pull the trigger on this trade...

Ya I would pull that trigger faster than Plaxico can! :wacko: Good Luck Hayduke!

It would be so very awesome if he sat out and re-entered the draft next year... only to have a new CBA in place with rookie caps and he fell to the bottom of round one for a contract at 25% of what the 49ers are currently offering.

I wanna see this idiot get screwed.

Hear ya Opie and Im a diehard Niner! these punks these days think there poopoo dont stink! Screw him we dont need him!

If he sat out, would the 49ers get some kind of compensatory pick?

Big John?

I have asked that same question to alot of people and majority say no compesation no anything just lose your 1st round pick which to me seems a bit too much of a penalty for only being guilty of drafting an idiot!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I agree I really hope they administer a rookie salary cap. I mean just sticking with the niners look at Alex Smith. Now I know he restructured his contract and took a pay cut but initially he signed a contract like a franchise qb. Vince Young, Matt Lienert...it doesn't just stop with qbs I'd hate to think about how many wrs have gone first round the last 10 years and have either tanked or simply not lived up to expectations. About the only safe pick is a LT because if he doesn't work out you can always move him to RT or inside to G.