[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team would you rather have?

I see a couple of possible scenarios playing out in my draft tomorrow night. With the #2 pick, I'm already set to take MJD. But after that, things get dicey. I can possibly load up on WR's in R3 & R4, then take a reach for a sleeper RB2 in R4, or go RB/WR and play darts with the iffy WR's who are available at the end of the 4th. Which of these two mock scenarios would you be happy to see play out?

MJD, Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne, Ray Rice

MJD, Portis, Wayne, Vincent Jackson

I could be convinced that VJax is going to have a really nice year, but a healthy Gates/LT combo makes me worry that his season is going to be a let-down with Rivers feeding the studs. Plus I might be targeting Rivers in R5... not sure I want to double up there.

Thoughts? Leave a link and I'll gladly answer yours in return.

I see a couple of possible scenarios playing out in my draft tomorrow night. With the #2 pick, I'm already set to take MJD. But after that, things get dicey. I can possibly load up on WR's in R3 & R4, then take a reach for a sleeper RB2 in R4, or go RB/WR and play darts with the iffy WR's who are available at the end of the 4th. Which of these two mock scenarios would you be happy to see play out?

MJD, Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne, Ray Rice

MJD, Portis, Wayne, Vincent Jackson

I could be convinced that VJax is going to have a really nice year, but a healthy Gates/LT combo makes me worry that his season is going to be a let-down with Rivers feeding the studs. Plus I might be targeting Rivers in R5... not sure I want to double up there.

Thoughts? Leave a link and I'll gladly answer yours in return.

I don't get all this love for Vincent Jackson. He has been getting it in the preseason for the past few years and disappoints every time. Fourth round? Really?

I love the RB-WR-WR-RB (or even TE/QB ... if you can get a Tier 1 TE or QB) plan this season. With all the RBBCs out there, you can wait and get a nice RB2 with upside in the 4th/5th and even 6th rounds.

I personally like the first better. Take a stud RB, two good WRs, and an RB2 with upside. Then proceed to load up on one or two more solid RB options.

I personally really like Ray Rice this year. I think he will be getting alot of carriers because who knows if McGhee can survive an entire season. VJax was great last year and I would definitely target him if he falls to you.

GL

I personally really like Ray Rice this year. I think he will be getting alot of carriers because who knows if McGhee can survive an entire season. VJax was great last year and I would definitely target him if he falls to you.

GL

I like Rice as well, but it's a gamble. If you have a chance to get a noted stud, your better off getting him.

I'm in a keeper league this year so most of the studs are already taken and my first draft pick comes at 2:01, 9 picks before my first pick. I'll probably be stuck with a Rice or Grant but, at least I kept DWilliams. I think that cat is going to have a great year this year!

GL

What game were you watching? :wacko:

rec/yds/td

Week 1 CAR 3 47 1

Week 2 @DEN 6 73 0

Week 3 NYJ 3 74 0

Week 4 @OAK 3 52 0

Week 5 @MIA 2 56 0

Week 6 NWE 5 134 1

Week 7 @BUF 4 42 1

Week 8 @NOR 4 60 1

Week 9 bye