[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore

FantasyDream

I recently had my draft and gore fell to me at 3.01 in a 10 man ppr anyway everyone in my league literally belittles Gore that he is inconsistent and will never have another 2006 season. This year he has a new coach and is said to be the focal point of the san fran offense.How do you feel about gore this year?

Edited by FantasyDream

I recently had my draft and gore fell to me at 3.01 in a 10 man ppr anyway everyone in my league literally belittles Gore that he is inconsistent and will never have another 2006 season. This year he has a new coach and is said to be the focal point of the san fran offense.How do you feel about gore this year?

I'm just throwing this on the side,i'm short on wr in my 10 man ppr league and debating on trading gore/hester for colston any thoughts

he went at 1.10 in my 16 team BOTH.

impossible to comment on your trade withouot seeing your roster and knowing the scoring

Can I sign up for your 10 team league where a STARTING RB goes in the 3rd round...? Being a Gore owner, I get frustrated at times, but he runs hard and catches the ball well.....If Niners can move the ball, think he could have a solid year.....all indications are is that he's in great shape and motivated this year.....Coffee has had a great pre-season.....be interesting to see how it pans out

I think that if Gore fell to me at 3.01 in a ten-team league, I would first accept all the criticism and then, at the end of the season, accept all the caysh due me as league champion! I'm guessing that means that with your top two picks, you were able to get 1, if not 2, top-tier players. Outstanding job.