[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wavier pick up

bizkit34

my league plays with 2 rb's and i can use a 3rd one @ flex if i wish.

i have

adrian peterson bye 9

daren mc fadden bye 9

donald brown bye 6

im looking to pick up another back for my week 9 bye replacement. here are my choices

glen coffee bye 6

tim hightower bye 4

james davis and leon washington are both still available but both also have wk 9 byes. im thinking about picking up one of these guys and worry about week 9 when it gets here. i really like the way both davis and coffe have impressed in camp. any advise?

i have

adrian peterson bye 9

daren mc fadden bye 9

donald brown bye 6

im looking to pick up another back for my week 9 bye replacement. here are my choices

glen coffee bye 6

tim hightower bye 4

james davis and leon washington are both still available but both also have wk 9 byes. im thinking about picking up one of these guys and worry about week 9 when it gets here. i really like the way both davis and coffe have impressed in camp. any advise?

Tim Hightower without a doubt. You'd better hurry though...no way he should be on the WW.

i have

adrian peterson bye 9

daren mc fadden bye 9

donald brown bye 6

glen coffee bye 6

tim hightower bye 4

bernard scott is also available...anyone else want to chime in with some thought?