[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Review my draft please...

p502x

12 Team

Snake Draft

4th Pick

Quarterback favorable league

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - Marion Barber

WR - Greg Jennings

RB - Thomas Jones

TE - Greg Olsen

RB - Jonathan Stewart

WR - Derrick Mason

WR - Nate Washington

RB (FLEX) - Leon Washington

WR - Earl Bennett

WR - Nate Burleson

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

WR - Devery Henderson

TE - Brent Celek

DEF - Tennessee

K - Ryan Longwell

Please Rate My Team... Also Chris Chambers is available on waivers, should I drop Nate Washington for Chris Chambers? Please post your links if you want comments on your post

No offense, but that team doesn't look very strong. You say that it's a QB-favorable league; does that mean you took Rodgers at 1.04? Cuz quite honestly, I don't see any other names up there that appear to be worthy of the 1.04.

As for your Chambers vs. Washington question; I would keep Washington over Chambers. You really know what you're getting with Chambers, which isn't much. Washington's upside is a little more attractive.

No offense, but that team doesn't look very strong. You say that it's a QB-favorable league; does that mean you took Rodgers at 1.04? Cuz quite honestly, I don't see any other names up there that appear to be worthy of the 1.04.

As for your Chambers vs. Washington question; I would keep Washington over Chambers. You really know what you're getting with Chambers, which isn't much. Washington's upside is a little more attractive.

In our league, Quarterbacks receive a point per completion which makes them very strong, last year the 3 highest scoring players in the league were, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

So I drafted Rodgers with the 4th pick. Where do you think I need to improve the most? The RB or WR position?

Thanks for the help!!

In our league, Quarterbacks receive a point per completion which makes them very strong, last year the 3 highest scoring players in the league were, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

So I drafted Rodgers with the 4th pick. Where do you think I need to improve the most? The RB or WR position?

Thanks for the help!!

:wacko: That's an extremely odd and unbalancing stat category. Just sayin'.

And yeah, you might have wanted to mention that in your original post.

Jennings is a pretty solid WR1, so I'd say your RBs are the weakest, with Barber only being a good RB2 and Jones/Washington stealing from one another.

I am assuming I will start Marion Barber and Thomas Jones and use Leon Washington as my Flex player. I have jonathan Stewart when he gets healthy, but I want to dish Thomas Jones and someone else to upgrade my RB spot.

What do you think thomas jones value is? Which WR should i package with TJ to upgrade that RB position.

My Roster -

QB - Aaron Rodgers

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Marion Barber

RB - Thomas Jones

RB - Jonathan Stewart

RB (FLEX) - Leon Washington

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Derrick Mason

WR - Nate Washington

WR - Earl Bennett

WR - Nate Burleson