[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ABC sucks

Squeegiebo

Sabbatini, Harrington, and Garcia all par the first playoff hole, get ready to go back to 17 to play the second playoff hole, and ABC says they ran out of their alotted time, and goes to America's Funniest Home Videos. ***?! smash

Because you know this country would fall apart if we missed a few minutes of that utterly inane Athenae. angry

I wanted to watch my boy Rory. bawling

Edit to add:

We can't even say "***" anymore? :confused:

yeah that sucked..... we got a info-mercial for "the knife" fairway wood lol instead of the finish. angry

As for the results.... all good. love that Harrington lost in the playoff seeing as I have him next week & Sergio won it.(I don't have him next week. wink )

Hard enough to win back to back much less one of them being a major. Here's to hope'n el nino posts a 82 next Thursday. :D

Down Goes Frazia:

yeah that sucked..... we got a info-mercial for "the knife" fairway wood    lol  instead of the finish.    angry   

As for the results.... all good. love that Harrington lost in the playoff seeing as I have him next week & Sergio won it.(I don't have him next week.    wink    )

Hard enough to win back to back much less one of them being a major. Here's to hope'n el nino posts a 82 next Thursday.    :D

:confused: I thought they said you West-coast viewers would get to watch the finish?

I'm with you on the Sergio thing, though I must say I won't be pulling for your boy Padraig either.

cool_thu Philly-Mick, Verplank, and Rose! smash

Edit to add:

Or should I play Rory instead of Rose. thinking

Squeegiebo:

Down Goes Frazia:

yeah that sucked..... we got a info-mercial for "the knife" fairway wood  lol      instead of the finish.  angry 

As for the results.... all good. love that Harrington lost in the playoff seeing as I have him next week & Sergio won it.(I don't have him next week.  wink  )

Hard enough to win back to back much less one of them being a major. Here's to hope'n el nino posts a 82 next Thursday.  :D   

:confused: I thought they said you West-coast viewers would get to watch the finish?

I'm with you on the Sergio thing, though I must say I won't be pulling for your boy Padraig either.

cool_thu Philly-Mick, Verplank, and Rose! smash

Edit to add:

Or should I play Rory instead of Rose. thinking

I like Rose. links style course & all.

Squeegiebo:

Sabbatini, Harrington, and Garcia all par the first playoff hole, get ready to go back to 17 to play the second playoff hole, and ABC says they ran out of their alotted time, and goes to America's Funniest Home Videos.  ***?!  smash 

Because you know this country would fall apart if we missed a few minutes of that utterly inane Athenae.    angry 

I wanted to watch my boy Rory.    bawling

Edit to add:

We can't even say "***" anymore?    :confused:

I am surprised by that, for events, they usually have in the contract to televise the whole event until it is finished. shrug

America's Funniest Home Videos = Heidi? loco

BTW, the blue block has applied to *** for a long time.