T.O for Bowe

dannygordo

Hey guys looking for your opinions, i've been offered Dwayne Bowe, for Terrell Owens, what do you think about this, Bowe would be my #3 with A Johnson and Reg Wayne as 1, 2

I would say YES. The receiver core in Buf isn't all the dangerous so TO can look for a double team, game in and game out. Bowe can expect to get about 100 catches this year.

that makes no sense, as Buf has WAY better WR's then KC.

That might be true, but just like last year in Dallas, TO was double covered damn near every game. KC still has some nice deep threats with Lelie and Lawrence (this kid might be an allstar with his speed) and some older, but very good receivers in Toomer and Engram.

I just see TO getting double teamed in Buff which will be good for Evans owners.

I think its a wash either way, T.O. won't be as productive as he has been but bowe has had some serious drop problems. Neither have great qbs throwing them the ball and neither of those qbs have a oline that will keep them standing to long.

Ur call, I'd probably go bowe though because I think Cassel is the better qb and with Gonzo outta KC Bowe will probably be the number 1 target.

Double teams or not I would rather go down swinging with T.O. all day. Evans in my opinion will only allow them not to double T.O.. He finished last year with 1052 and 10 TD's. I'm predicting 1000+yds and 12 TD's this year. Bowe is a nice WR but he cant be compared to T.O. IMO. Buffalo has a better run game and way better weapons around him to keep the defense honest. If anything I could see Bowe being doubled....now that Gonzo is gone there is no one else to keep defenses honest. Heck they cant even name a # 2 WR out of those guys (Bradley, Toomer, Engram). Bowe in my opinion should only be considered in a PPR league.

I think its a wash either way, T.O. won't be as productive as he has been but bowe has had some serious drop problems. Neither have great qbs throwing them the ball and neither of those qbs have a oline that will keep them standing to long.

Ur call, I'd probably go bowe though because I think Cassel is the better qb and with Gonzo outta KC Bowe will probably be the number 1 target.

KC still has some nice deep threats with Lelie and Lawrence (this kid might be an allstar with his speed) and some older, but very good receivers in Toomer and Engram.

This argument is completely untrue.

KC's receiving core SUCKS. Bowe has WAY more chance of a double team than Owens.

For me, I take Owens over Bowe.

That might be true, but just like last year in Dallas, TO was double covered damn near every game. KC still has some nice deep threats with Lelie and Lawrence (this kid might be an allstar with his speed) and some older, but very good receivers in Toomer and Engram.

I just see TO getting double teamed in Buff which will be good for Evans owners.

So if we use your logic Bowe will also be doubleteamed, every #1 WR gets doubled sometimes. So go with who u like better , don't worry one will be doubled more then the other.

T.O. , Evans and Reed is a far superior group to Bowe , Toomer , Engram and a long shot rookie.