[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I beat my wife...

Scooby's Hubby

She has come a long way in a short time, thanks to thehuddle.com. I remember when she first started 7 years ago and she would hide her huddle cheat sheets from me. Now she rags on my friends picks, like the moronic owners they are. She has garnered much respect and thehuddle.com helps her greatly.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scoob.......if you ever have an opening in the local league and want another lady in there let me know. My wife would be interested in getting in a league, but knows our local is "the guys" only. :wacko:

he failed to mention I did win a FF league a couple of yrs ago, another local league, but I've never won our league...Think it was Westy who led me to victory...and a chump named Craig Yelnick never paid his $100 entry, so I got short changed on my prize $$$

nice, now go make us some Kluskies.

Yes, I like mine better...many thanks to Randall...he helped me so much on all things IDP, he sent me links, articles, cheat sheets, gave me advice, etc. Now I'm a female Buddy Ryan! lol!

It doesnt end there. You will have a boiling rabbit in your house in no time

Actually, I didn't get the idea, but I am old and dim-witted. :wacko:

It's not, "What do you call..."

I think I should have said, "What do you say to Scooby with 2 black eyes? Nothing. Her husband already told her twice."

Or something like that. I'm just not down with my wife-beating jokes these days. :D