[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I beat my wife...

Scooby's Hubby

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, deal, here goes...the Loser must be in a dress/skirt with purse and shoes with some kind of heel. Pose must be a natural attempt in good fun. No makeup required. Picture must be placed on sig line until draft of next year. Loser is defined as follows...

Team that advances farthest in playoffs wins the bet. If one team makes playoffs and the other does not, then the team making the playoffs wins the bet. If neither team makes the playoffs OR THERE IS A TIE OF ANY SORT THEN, the team with the best win loss percentage for the regular season wins the bet. If that is a tie, then the team with the most fantasy points for the regular season wins. If that is a tie, then the last game of the regular season is used and the team with the highest points in that week is the winner. Hopefully, it won't go further than that.

How does that sound? What is the name of your wife's team? This could be one of the ultimate sig line bets, I am in.

Dammm, this is gonna be close. Thank God we didn't agree to bikinis. :wacko:

• 1 month later...
Post the standings! :wacko:

Franchise 		W-L-T	 	PFHoney Bunz	 	6-4-0		1536.46Bunz n Crumpetz 	5-5-0		1568.25Pork N'Bunz 		4-6-0		1756.26Bring Back Pat!!! 	2-8-0		1446.32Flam beausFranchise 		W-L-T 		PFBunz n Roses	 	7-3-0		1652.69Pinky and the Bunz 	5-5-0		1634.69Sanford & Bunz 		4-6-0		1454.89Bunzen Honeydew 	3-7-0		1494.04Jock-O-Mos	Franchise 		W-L-T 		PFTea and Bunz	 	8-2-0		1751.90No Bunz Intended 	6-4-0		1661.11Got Bunz Hunz? 		5-5-0		1678.14Bunzilla 		5-5-0		1623.93

Franchise 		W-L-T	 	PFHoney Bunz	 	6-4-0		1536.46Bunz n Crumpetz 	5-5-0		1568.25Pork N'Bunz 		4-6-0		1756.26Bring Back Pat!!! 	2-8-0		1446.32Flam beausFranchise 		W-L-T 		PFBunz n Roses	 	7-3-0		1652.69Pinky and the Bunz 	5-5-0		1634.69Sanford & Bunz 		4-6-0		1454.89Bunzen Honeydew 	3-7-0		1494.04Jock-O-Mos	Franchise 		W-L-T 		PFTea and Bunz	 	8-2-0		1751.90No Bunz Intended 	6-4-0		1661.11Got Bunz Hunz? 		5-5-0		1678.14Bunzilla 		5-5-0		1623.93

whose who?

whose who?

Yeah, and lets see some of these bunz. There sure are a lot of bunz in this league. Bunches of bunz. It's a virtual blossoming of bunz. A plethora of bunz. A preponderous of bunz, in fact. Like bunz heaven. Figures the wimins made it an all gal league. :D:wacko:

Yeah, and lets see some of these bunz. There sure are a lot of bunz in this league. Bunches of bunz. It's a virtual blossoming of bunz. A plethora of bunz. A preponderous of bunz, in fact. Like bunz heaven. Figures the wimins made it an all gal league. :D:wacko:

That is for MSHB II, a different league where Scooby and Hubby have different teams.

Honey Bunz = Scooby

Got Bunz Hunz = Scooby'e Hubby.

• 1 month later...
Deal! Holy crap! After over a decade on these boards, my first sigline bet...! Now...what the heck do we bet? Losr dresses up in wife's clothing and posts link to pic for all to see in sigline?

:wacko: GOTCHA The Wolf....let me see some leg by XMas...could you maybe put on somethin' a little sexy for me :D LOL.

All I wanna know is where is Sticky Bunz heard she's easy!!! :wacko:

:wacko: GOTCHA The Wolf....let me see some leg by XMas...could you maybe put on somethin' a little sexy for me :D LOL.

This is for the all women's league...their playoffs just began and Scooby made the playoffs and Wolf's did not, so, as per our preseason bet, The Wolf is supposd to place a picture of him in his wife's clothing for his sig-line. Now, I have never felched on a bet in my life, nor am I ashamed to admit when I am wrong (although sometimes begrudgingly) and I expect the same from ol' Wolfy...and to be honest with you, dressing up in your wife's clothes can't be all that bad, especially if you throw a little role play into it somehow with the wife :D (would have to be after the kids go to bed I hope).

I thought a little update was in order. :wacko:

Honey Bunz (Scooby) will be facing off with Bunz n Roses (Budlightbrad) this week in round two of the MSHB II Playoffs.

But where o where is Scooby's Hubby? :D

Oh yeah.... He's competing in the Mississippi Mud Bowl trying to avoid beeing the ultimate flushee. :D

This is for the all women's league...their playoffs just began and Scooby made the playoffs and Wolf's did not, so, as per our preseason bet, The Wolf is supposd to place a picture of him in his wife's clothing for his sig-line. Now, I have never felched on a bet in my life, nor am I ashamed to admit when I am wrong (although sometimes begrudgingly) and I expect the same from ol' Wolfy...and to be honest with you, dressing up in your wife's clothes can't be all that bad, especially if you throw a little role play into it somehow with the wife :wacko: (would have to be after the kids go to bed I hope).

Wolf won't disappoint, he a good huddler. Probably nursing his wounds from the pounding he took in the BcS league this weekend. Ouch.