[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

upgrade WR or keep RB depth?

cffl2323

12 team redraft non-ppr league. 6 pts all td 1pt/25 passing yds, 1pt/10 ru/re yds 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE/DST/K

matt ryan

MJD

willie parker

colston

jennings

roy wiliams

z miller

folk

chargers

bench

hasselbeck

moreno

lendale white

steve breaston

derrick mason

thinking of trying of to package colson/jennings and a RB(not MJD) to try and get a top tier WR. do you think i could get a taker, someone lacking RB's, and should i even try???

thanks in advance

I would think you'd be more interested in trying tp upgrade at RB then WR.

You have to start 3 Wrs. You have two top 10 guys with top 5 potential in Jennings and Colston, and you have Williams whp should put up strong numbers and breaston who is a big upside guy.

At RB, you have to start 2 and you have MJD, then you have Parker who is average at best, Moreno who is an unknown commodity and likely to split, at least initially, and lendale, who may or may not produce close to last year's numbers.

if anything, I'd try to package up a couple RBs for an improvement there, not at WR.