[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR top 4 picks

The Champ is Here

Turner that high in a PPR league is gonna leave a bunch of owners doing this come the end of the year :wacko:

again, folks don't have the sack to pass RBs that ended up last year like they did.

Or veer from their cheatsheets too much that early in the 1st...

Edited by loaf

again, folks don't have the sack to pass RBs that ended up last year like they did.

Or veer from their cheatsheets too much that early in the 1st...

it's all about the RB's who aren't in a RBBC...they should be valued ahead of the RB's who do split even at a 60/40 ratio...

I don't see why the offense isn't opened up a bit more to where Turner could catch a few passes....nothing out of this world of course, but maybe 30 receptions for the year?

it's all about the RB's who aren't in a RBBC...they should be valued ahead of the RB's who do split even at a 60/40 ratio...

I don't see why the offense isn't opened up a bit more to where Turner could catch a few passes....nothing out of this world of course, but maybe 30 receptions for the year?

Hes just not that guy, He wont catch over 20 passes, even 20 is double what hes ever done.

Hes just not that guy, He wont catch over 20 passes, even 20 is double what hes ever done.

based on one full season with a rookie QB and one weapon on offense besides him?....

there's really nothing to go off with this....to say he's incapable of catching the ball a few times a game here and there is silly.....it just depends on the QB as well, I think and it's the one area he should be working on to improve his game...

He has frying pans for hands. At least he did last year from what I remember seeing. I agree that 20 catches would be his ceiling.

it's not like he's fat and slow....he can't run a screen and work on it?.....even get comfortable with it?...

they can't just rely on Norwood for the receptions out the backfield because when he's out there, it's obvious he's being considered as a receiving threat....of course if it's 3rd fown, then yeah...it's obvious anyways...

but the only thing Turner really had to work on was catching the ball.........so why not?....have you seen his frying pand-hands close up?

methinks you lie like a rug!

based on one full season with a rookie QB and one weapon on offense besides him?....

there's really nothing to go off with this....to say he's incapable of catching the ball a few times a game here and there is silly.....it just depends on the QB as well, I think and it's the one area he should be working on to improve his game...

You seem to not want to let this go, sig bet?

You seem to not want to let this go, sig bet?

I think you're the one who won't let this go....I put an extremely low number of receptions for someone who can't catch that well....but needs to step up in that portion of his game to get better....

and yeah, I'd love a sig bet....