[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What round does Brandon Marshall get drafted now?

rai

I can't stand this guy, the more I read about him the more I dislike him, however he has talent.

I'm going to be drafting in two different PPR leagues next week, and I guess if he's still around at some point he will start to look like a good value.

Last year he had one game with 18 catches. That's 18 points just from 1 PPR plus the various other points (total of 40 points) that was the highest single points scored by a WR last year, Randy Moss had highest game of like 23 points.

when should I target this man-child?

Edited by rai

I'm a risk-taker so I'd draft him earlier than most. However, if you find yourself with 2 RBs, 2 WRs, a TE and a QB and sitting in round 7, that's a great place to grab him.

At this point, I'd say finding him undrafted in the 7th is a total pipe dream.

I agree as I took him in the 6th last night in a draft. However, some sites are saying not to take Marshall until 8th, 9th and even 10th round. Craziness!!

I got him in the 7th as my wr#4

There you go! That's an absolutely perfect scenerio. You don't have to rely on him but if he comes around, you're LOADED!

There you go! That's an absolutely perfect scenerio. You don't have to rely on him but if he comes around, you're LOADED!

that was my feeling, bye week filler and if he decides to play football and dumbazz uses him, viola I'm a drafting guru like you.

that was my feeling, bye week filler and if he decides to play football and dumbazz uses him, viola I'm a drafting guru like you.

:wacko: Absolutely!!

Well I just took him 58th in my draft today so either I am an idiot or a genius only time will tell. I was desperate at WR and could not wait any longer.

I am banking on the fact that he will wake up and be there for game 1 this year and score 2 TD's vs the Bengals.

I am calling my shot.

Despite all of the immaturity and trade demands, when push comes to shove, even an idiot like Marshall should realize that if he wants any shot at a large payday in the NFL some day, he will have to get his chit together, learn the offense, and be the beast he can be. He will eventually realize that he has no leverage in ths situation. Of course, that is a logical argument, and some of these professional athletes just never learn despite all they stand to lose. Something tells me that Marshall just might be dumb enough to throw his future away being a lazy crybaby though. Either that or his luck will run out and he will get a major suspension for his off the field dumbassedness. I get the feeling that someone else will always be willing to gamble on him before I am. But I guess if I could somehow get him as a WR#4 in round 8 or so, it probably would be worth the gamble.

There isn't anyone who I wouldn't draft, especially a WR with back to back 1000 yard seasons. The proper round to consider drafting him is the question.

Well if you think he will play and contribute this year, yes. At this point, I doubt he will do much of either and is a wasted pick no matter what the round. We've seen many head case wide receiver situations escalate and result in lost seasons before. Time will tell.

So this is the depths I have fallen to

No no, that was a HUGH upgrade! :wacko:

I have a feeling that BMarsh IS that stupid to keep this up all year. I don't think anything will change in the next two weeks, and then the Broncos will suspend him for another two after that (I heard that they are only allowed to suspend him 4 weeks). They are not going to trade him this season, unless some team's wr situation gets really desperate, so I think they might just IR him, using his hip as an excuse.

The NFLPA will be watching this situation closely, but I don't think he plays for the Broncos ever again in a regular game.

Edited by Skilly

I believe the max suspension without pay he can get is 4 games at a time, but let's say his suspension is over and he does the same thing, I bet the team could suspend him again for another 4 games. Also, he can be suspendedas long as the team wants if the team pays him, this happened to Keshaun I believe.

I would not be surprised at all if this goes on with Marshall acting like that practice, Goodell could not re-open his case for league suspension.

For some reason, I keep thinking of Pac Man, and I think Marshall will be hard pressed to get a contract from any team that looks anything like a top-10 WR contract.

Edited by rai

I have a feeling that BMarsh IS that stupid to keep this up all year. I don't think anything will change in the next two weeks, and then the Broncos will suspend him for another two after that (I heard that they are only allowed to suspend him 4 weeks). They are not going to trade him this season, unless some team's wr situation gets really desperate, so I think they might just IR him, using his hip as an excuse.

The NFLPA will be watching this situation closely, but I don't think he plays for the Broncos ever again in a regular game.

That is correct, 4 weeks max suspension without pay, then they can pull a TO or Meshawn and put him on the inactive list for the rest of the year.