[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I Crazy?

kooljason

Hi all, Deadline for the keepers is coming tomorrow, we keep 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 dst. NON PPR league

My keepers right now are:

Peyton Manning

Marion Barber

Steve Slaton

Steve Smith

Vincent Jackson

Greg Olsen

Kris Brown

Ravens DST

I also have two first rd picks # 8 and #11

I have felix jones thinking he may have a break out year and could trade marion barber away for an 8th pick in the 2nd rd since I already have the guys 8th pick in the first rd.

Would anyone even entertain keeping felix and trading away barber to have 4 picks in the first two rounds??

thanks

Hi all, Deadline for the keepers is coming tomorrow, we keep 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 dst. NON PPR league

My keepers right now are:

Peyton Manning

Marion Barber

Steve Slaton

Steve Smith

Vincent Jackson

Greg Olsen

Kris Brown

Ravens DST

I also have two first rd picks # 8 and #11

I have felix jones thinking he may have a break out year and could trade marion barber away for an 8th pick in the 2nd rd since I already have the guys 8th pick in the first rd.

Would anyone even entertain keeping felix and trading away barber to have 4 picks in the first two rounds??

thanks

It depends what players are left in the pool. Also, what are the chances of you getting F.Jones in the 1st or 2nd round of your draft?

It depends what players are left in the pool. Also, what are the chances of you getting F.Jones in the 1st or 2nd round of your draft?

Won't be able to get felix after the 2nd pick from what I'm gathering, the 2nd says if I drop he picks him up 2nd. Don't really know who else is in the pool, depends on who people keep, but most of the #1's will be kept.