[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith over Drew Brees at #21?

Deacon Frost

I think maybe so. I can't imagine it will happen again in my upcoming league (Brees there at 21) but who knows?

10 team league; perf + PPR + all TDs are 6pts (incl passing TDs so QB heavy), start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1flex,1k, 1d

I had pick #1 and thus #20 and #21. I expected the top 3 QBs to be gone and most of the top tier WRs but was expecting to get Wayne/Jennings/S.Smith at WR back to back. RBs went like crazy even with the PPR status but Brady and Rodgers went before Brees.

I was literally stunned when Brees was still there at 20. Wayne went at 19. I knew there would be a major WR run until it got back to me again at #40. Turns out only Ochocinco,Driver, Housh, &TO were sort of top line receivers still there at 40 and I didn't want either for my #2 WR so I was right on that account.

I was predicting a good 2nd tier back to be there at #40 and got Kevin Smith...wanted Ryan Grant and missed him by 1 slot but was OK with it.

I ended up getting Romo in the 7th round and gambled a little on TO in the 5th as a 3rd WR.

So, by selecting Jennings/S.Smith and passing on Brees but then getting Romo in the 7th as opposed to getting Brees at QB and going with one of the WRs I noted about in the last 4th/early 5th, did I do better or worse?

QB-Romo-7, Palmer-12

RB-MJD-1,KevinSmith-4,LJ-6,DWard-8,ABradshsaw-14,BScott-15,KJones-16

WR-Jennings-2,SSmith-3,TO-5,Braylon-9,Breaston-11

TE-Carlson-10

K-Longwell-17

D-Eagles-13

Edited by Deacon Frost

I think maybe so. I can't imagine it will happen again in my upcoming league (Brees there at 21) but who knows?

10 team league; perf + PPR + all TDs are 6pts (incl passing TDs so QB heavy)

I had pick #1 and thus #20 and #21. I expected the top 3 QBs to be gone and most of the top tier WRs but was expecting to get Wayne/Jennings/S.Smith at WR back to back. RBs went like crazy even with the PPR status but Brady and Rodgers went before Brees.

I was literally stunned when Brees was still there at 20. Wayne went at 19. I knew there would be a major WR run until it got back to me again at #40. Turns out only Ochocinco,Driver, Housh, &TO were sort of top line receivers still there at 40 and I didn't want either for my #2 WR so I was right on that account.

I was predicting a good 2nd tier back to be there at #40 and got Kevin Smith...wanted Ryan Grant and missed him by 1 slot but was OK with it.

I ended up getting Romo in the 7th round and gambled a little on TO in the 5th as a 3rd WR.

So, by selecting Jennings/S.Smith and passing on Brees but then getting Romo in the 7th as opposed to getting Brees at QB and going with one of the WRs I noted about in the last 4th/early 5th, did I do better or worse?

QB-Romo-7, Palmer-12

RB-MJD-1,KevinSmith-4,LJ-6,DWard-8,ABradshsaw-14,BScott-15,KJones-16

WR-Jennings-2,SSmith-3,TO-5,Braylon-9,Breaston-11

TE-Carlson-10

K-Longwell-17

D-Eagles-13

I like the call. You could have done alot worse with Romo and Palmer.I like Jennings/Smith combo and i really like Carlson in the 10th. TO as your 3wr isn't bad especially with Breaston in the 11th.