[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oakland/New Orleans

Randall

:wacko: Brees and the first unit was suppose to play until 1 or 2 series into the 3rd quarter. instead a little into the second they were pulled up 21-0 three possessions three td's, Brees is looking awesome, spreading the ball around.

It's so funny to listen to the Oakland feed put a positive spin on what's transpiring. Only because as a Cleveland fan, I'm oh so used to hearing.

"Getting blown out in preseason isn't all that bad"

:wacko:

It's so funny to listen to the Oakland feed put a positive spin on what's transpiring. Only because as a Cleveland fan, I'm oh so used to hearing.

:wacko:

I was just thinking that. Oakland is actually making DEN look decent...

:D

They should hire Harry Doyle(Major League) to do the games. :wacko:

I didn't know Pierre Thomas had a sprained MCL. That's not good. I was looking at him or Kevin Smith for my 2nd/3rd round pick(I have the wrap). Kevin Smith looked REALLY good today too so I think I'm sold. Which Saints receiver would you rather have - Moore or Meachem? (I don't think Henderson is really in the mix)

I didn't know Pierre Thomas had a sprained MCL. That's not good. I was looking at him or Kevin Smith for my 2nd/3rd round pick(I have the wrap). Kevin Smith looked REALLY good today too so I think I'm sold. Which Saints receiver would you rather have - Moore or Meachem? (I don't think Henderson is really in the mix)

Moore without a doubt if I had to choose just between those 2.

I would love to get really excited here but it is preseason and Oakland is God Awful.

And this surprises you...lol, took a genius to write that! We have been awful for many seasons now, where have u been :wacko:

You need to subscribe to a high quality fantasy news site so you are up on all the injury news. :wacko: