[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neighbor's Dog - Legal/Moral Advice

Perchoutofwater

My county has no leash laws. We're also in a rural county and lots of them don't. The filthy Mexicans have a dog that went after the retired people across the street when they were cutting their grass. They called the county and they said it was nothing they could do. They suggested shooting the dog if it did it again. Gotta love the rednecks I live around. Anyways, I would shoot the owner of the dog long before I shot the dog. Screw dumb people.

TimC for President :wacko:

This kind of thing reminds me why I built a house on a very large lot.

We've got 3-5 acre lots and yet these idjut Xicans kids have to have the pit bull to be gangsta. It was aggressive. They finally got rid of it...or someone shot it. Not sure which since I don't associate with them at all.

The jackass must have gotten a real ass chewing from his wife. He came by the house today while we were at church to apologize. Chris the young man that lives with us was home. The guy apologized, and said that if I'd call them before I go for a walk, they would put the dog in the house for an hour. Chris said you could tell the guy didn't want to be there and didn't want to apologize. Oh well it looks like the problem might be solved.

OK...cool. Situation avoided...for now.