[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Advice 10th pick 12 teamer

FBI

What is your opinion? Running backs available are likely to be slaton, gore. Receivers available likely to be Moss, C. Johnson or A. Johnson. Is it a big risk going WR-WR if I can get 2 of the 3 receivers listed? Or should I go with Slaton or Gore first? Thanks

What is your opinion? Running backs available are likely to be slaton, gore. Receivers available likely to be Moss, C. Johnson or A. Johnson. Is it a big risk going WR-WR if I can get 2 of the 3 receivers listed? Or should I go with Slaton or Gore first? Thanks

A lot depends on your scoring system and starting line-up. Is it a PPR league? Do you have a flex position? How many RBs & WRs do you start? All of that being unknown I would take Slaton at 10 and one of the WRs at 15. I choose Slaton over Gore because I think both are very similar backs but Slaton has the better team around him. Gore may get more opportunity but when the D-line is on him before he gets the hand-off it doesn't really matter. Although Slaton & Gore would be a solid 1/2 punch.

Edited by ebartender

A lot depends on your scoring system and starting line-up. Is it a PPR league? Do you have a flex position? How many RBs & WRs do you start? All of that being unknown I would take Slaton at 10 and one of the WRs at 15. I choose Slaton over Gore because I think both are very similar backs but Slaton has the better team around him. Gore may get more opportunity but when the D-line is on him before he gets the hand-off it doesn't really matter. Although Slaton & Gore would be a solid 1/2 punch.

This.

It is not a PPR League. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D. I like Slaton but when I do Mock Drafts my team seems to come out stronger taking receiver first.

Starting 3 WR's makes this a slam dunk. Take the best WR available (more than likely it will be AJ since Fitz is going around 1.8) then turn around and get Robotron/Moss. You can get 2 very dependable RB's in the 3rd/4th. I'm not sure the value of a 2nd round RB will equal the WR you can get at the same spot.

I have really enjoyed picking in the last part of the draft this year. Some extremely strong teams have come out of the 1.7-1.10 position.

Edited by tazinib1