[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dancing Rabbit

We've heard about this "dancing rabbit" today but have yet to see it or be able to locate it. So identifying the source is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you do happen so see this again if you could send a screen print to support@thehuddle.com that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Thanks for sending that in to support. I've been looking for this rabbit popup to go dancing across my screen. LOL. Now that I know it's just an expanding banner I can better deal with this. Unfortunately those type of banners are just the nature of the beast now. But we try to limit them to the user initiated (mouse over) type. From what we're hearing this may be an auto expanding one and I'll see if I can have it removed from the site.

Thanks for sending that in to support. I've been looking for this rabbit popup to go dancing across my screen. LOL. Now that I know it's just an expanding banner I can better deal with this. Unfortunately those type of banners are just the nature of the beast now. But we try to limit them to the user initiated (mouse over) type. From what we're hearing this may be an auto expanding one and I'll see if I can have it removed from the site.

It may be a mouseover trigger but somehow it seems to position itself right where your mouse is when you choose a forum in a certain way or the mouse is repositioned to the top allowing it to expand OR the way I use the huddle board is exactly what they are targeting and I am their biatch!! :wacko: