[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vincent Jackson for Braylon Edwards?

davegroel

I mean i have a pretty solid team no matter what. I have Schaub and Hasselback as QB's. S/Jax , Slaton, D. Brown, Mendenhall, and a stab at Maroney. Daniels as TE. Chargers D. Robbie Gould as kicker. Its not like i need edwards its just that i think he will do better than Jackson. I also have Galloway because any pats players are gonna do good at some games.

I mean i have a pretty solid team no matter what. I have Schaub and Hasselback as QB's. S/Jax , Slaton, D. Brown, Mendenhall, and a stab at Maroney. Daniels as TE. Chargers D. Robbie Gould as kicker. Its not like i need edwards its just that i think he will do better than Jackson. I also have Galloway because any pats players are gonna do good at some games.

No way, Edwards is so inconsistant it is not even funny. He is absolutely worthless when the weather gets cold and he has to play in snow.

Keep jackson you will be better off.

So i should not even think about this trade at all? I also thought about doing a bigger group trade like hasselback slaton and vincent jackson for matt ryan frank gore and braylon edwards. The kid needs a better qb and i think hasselback will do good or would that be a dumb trade also?

Like the Browns in '07, Braylon greatly exceeded any expectations. In '08 the opposite occurred. I think the true Browns and the true Braylon are somewhere in the middle. That offense isn't as good as it was in '07, nor is it as bad as it was in '08. I expect somewhere in the ball park of...

80 rec for 1100 yds and 7 TD's

Either way, I think he has a better year then V-Jax. He should be more consistent just because he's really the only weapon the Browns have on offense. V-Jax has to contend with LT and Gates for touches. This is just one mans opinion though.

Like the Browns in '07, Braylon greatly exceeded any expectations. In '08 the opposite occurred. I think the true Browns and the true Braylon are somewhere in the middle. That offense isn't as good as it was in '07, nor is it as bad as it was in '08. I expect somewhere in the ball park of...

80 rec for 1100 yds and 7 TD's

Either way, I think he has a better year then V-Jax. He should be more consistent just because he's really the only weapon the Browns have on offense. V-Jax has to contend with LT and Gates for touches. This is just one mans opinion though.

Yeah thats what im thinking. I think that braylon even tho he had a bad year last year i think Jackson is overrated but i had to draft him he was the only guy left. I mean the browns are going to be playing from behind. The chargers will be playing ahead. So the browns will air it out more and the chargers are more than likely going to run the ball more. I will see how the first week goes and then maybe i can perform a trade, but if not i think i still have a top 3 team in my league. I have a solid team throughout while others are weak in positions and their backups are horrid. So anymore opinions on Braylon and V. Jax

Edited by davegroel

I'd rather have VJax...he's going to be a top 12 WR this year. Edwards won't.

It's just iffy i mean Jackson did good because Tomlinson was hurt. Now he is healthy and so is Chambers. Ah ill just stick with my team and go down with my ship. I have a deep bench so maybe a star will emerge and i can get em off of waivers.