[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do? 12-Team 2QB league... the only girl :)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to see if you guys think I need to make any big changes before going into the first week. I'm in a 12 team, 2-QB league, everyone gets 6pt TDs, PPR. Start 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR flex, 1TE, 1K, 1Def. My team (St in bold):

QB:

Tony Romo

Eli Manning

Mark Sanchez

Matt Stafford

RB:

Adrian Peterson

LaDanian Tomlinson

Beanie Wells

Fred Jackson

Chester Taylor

LeSean McCoy

WR:

Wes Welker

Eddie Royal

Anthony Gonzalez

Ted Ginn Jr

TE: Chris Cooley

K: Garrett Hartley

Def: Arizona

I don't know if I'll start Beanie in the Flex - I might start Jackson or Gonzalez instead (if you want to give me advice on this, too, feel free)

But anyhow, what do you think?

I like your depth at QB but the quality of that depth is not great. You need manning to play solid this year. Running back is awesome and I think if Wells stays healthy you could be really looking at a good season using him as your flex position. You WR's do not catch TD's but since its a PPR league you should be great with Welker and Royal. People keep saying that Gonzo is going to have a break out season so he maybe able to add some TD's to your WR position and you round out your team with a solid tight end. I'd say you are going to have a good season but will probably get beat out by some guy named suck a donkey.

One of the better drafts posted thus far. Great PPR WR's and fantastic RB's. Great job in getting C.Taylor..its almost mandatory if you own AP and I see ALOT of AP owners passing him by. Big mistake. Arizona is a very underrated TM D this year. Solid draft.

My first reaction was :wacko: - but then I started second-guessing myself and thinking I'd missed something (How could LT fall to me in the second round? What do they know that I don't?). Thank you all for putting my head back on straight so I can be properly excited!

I think, since it's a 2-QB league (and many ppl didn't get a proper backup cuz there are 12 teams and one guy took a lot of QBs) that I might package Eli and a rookie for a better QB when the other teams start worrying about bye weeks, but I'm good for now.

Of course, just realized my kicker is suspended - oops. I'll have to fix that. :D

How did you end up with AP and LT in a 12 player draft????? I assume that you picked first or second, so that means LT slid to you in the 2nd round at pick 23 or 24????? Can I play in your league next year!!!!

If you wanted to get crazy you could dangle LT out there for a 2nd QB and maybe a Willie Parker/Larry Johnson type back??? But if LT went late 2nd round then sounds like no one wanted LT to begin with................freaking crazy.

I drafted in this league with her and she got to take AP as her keeper with pick #10 of the first round. She took LT then with overall pick #15. I think we are drafting with idiots because I got Drew Brees at #8, Chris Johnson at #17 and Clinton Portis at #32.

This is a nice team. If the last post was true, it figures though. I am in a league where AP's owner basically tanked last season by not trying to improve his team for the last 6 weeks (pick ups cost money) and this year he will end up with AP and the #12 player overall. Similar to your situation.

Keep your eye out for my posts

I drafted in this league with her and she got to take AP as her keeper with pick #10 of the first round. She took LT then with overall pick #15. I think we are drafting with idiots because I got Drew Brees at #8, Chris Johnson at #17 and Clinton Portis at #32.

Lord.............would love to see who went where in your drafts first two rounds.

Turner, Williams, MJD, Brees and Peterson were keepers.

Round 1

1. Matt Forte ThisWayBlockers

2. Brian Westbrook Buff Buffers

3. Michael Turner Black's People

4. DeAngelo Williams The Red Bombers

5. Maurice Jones-Drew Brewster Beers

6. Ben Roethlisberger Mavericks

7. Steven Jackson All Outta Bu...

8. Drew Brees Suck A Donkey

9. Peyton Manning utahn buckeye

10. Adrian Peterson Arrrrrrrrrg!

11. Tom Brady Pittsburgh P...

12. Larry Fitzgerald YouGotHarris...

Round 2

1. Andre Johnson YouGotHarris...

2. Randy Moss Pittsburgh P...

3. LaDainian Tomlinson Arrrrrrrrrg!

4. Aaron Rodgers utahn buckeye

5. Chris Johnson Suck A Donkey

6. Frank Gore All Outta Bu...

7. Pittsburgh Mavericks

8. Steve Slaton Brewster Beers

9. Calvin Johnson The Red Bombers

10. Reggie Wayne Black's People

11. Brandon Jacobs Buff Buffers

12. Kurt Warner ThisWayBlockers

Round 3

1. Greg Jennings ThisWayBlockers

2. Matt Schaub Buff Buffers

3. Philip Rivers Black's People

4. Marion Barber The Red Bombers

5. Matt Ryan Brewster Beers

6. Santonio Holmes Mavericks

7. Anquan Boldin All Outta Bu...

8. Clinton Portis Suck A Donkey

9. Pierre Thomas utahn buckeye

10. Tony Romo Arrrrrrrrrg!

11. Ryan Grant Pittsburgh P...

Turner, Williams, MJD, Brees and Peterson were keepers.

Round 1

1. Matt Forte ThisWayBlockers

2. Brian Westbrook Buff Buffers

3. Michael Turner Black's People

4. DeAngelo Williams The Red Bombers

5. Maurice Jones-Drew Brewster Beers

6. Ben Roethlisberger Mavericks

7. Steven Jackson All Outta Bu...

8. Drew Brees Suck A Donkey

9. Peyton Manning utahn buckeye

10. Adrian Peterson Arrrrrrrrrg!

11. Tom Brady Pittsburgh P...

12. Larry Fitzgerald YouGotHarris...

Round 2

1. Andre Johnson YouGotHarris...

2. Randy Moss Pittsburgh P...

3. LaDainian Tomlinson Arrrrrrrrrg!

4. Aaron Rodgers utahn buckeye

5. Chris Johnson Suck A Donkey

6. Frank Gore All Outta Bu...

7. Pittsburgh Mavericks

8. Steve Slaton Brewster Beers

9. Calvin Johnson The Red Bombers

10. Reggie Wayne Black's People

11. Brandon Jacobs Buff Buffers

12. Kurt Warner ThisWayBlockers

Round 3

1. Greg Jennings ThisWayBlockers

2. Matt Schaub Buff Buffers

3. Philip Rivers Black's People

4. Marion Barber The Red Bombers

5. Matt Ryan Brewster Beers

6. Santonio Holmes Mavericks

7. Anquan Boldin All Outta Bu...

8. Clinton Portis Suck A Donkey

9. Pierre Thomas utahn buckeye

10. Tony Romo Arrrrrrrrrg!

11. Ryan Grant Pittsburgh P...

big ben at number 5? then pitt's D and holmes after that? mavericks needs to set his homer glasses for the draft

The only thing i'm not a fan of is Beanie wells. I'm not drinking his kool-aid yet.

I am kind of counting on him to do pretty well, so I think you're right to point out that he might not be strong. Hopefully if he doesn't pan out, then Gonzo will take over, and a WR can cover the flex. But I could be in for a bit of trouble with RBs if LT gets hurt, Westbrook doesn't, and Wells sucks.