[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rex Grossman

Jackass

Did he win the backup job? I know this question is a little out there, but i'm in a deep league where one owner always screws me by drafting my backups and i want to turn the tables this year. Just want to make sure i have the right one b/t Grossman and Orlovsky.

:D

Orlovsky has been running a solid QB2 in HOU the whole way. Grossman is doing everything in his power (which ain't much) to hold off losing the QB3 job to Alex Brink.

And drafting to screw others: :wacko: You're wasting your roster space to spite someone, and also the FF Gods are always watching and are prepared to slap a karma-#### pie right in your face.

:D

Orlovsky has been running a solid QB2 in HOU the whole way. Grossman is doing everything in his power (which ain't much) to hold off losing the QB3 job to Alex Brink.

And drafting to screw others: :wacko: You're wasting your roster space to spite someone, and also the FF Gods are always watching and are prepared to slap a karma-#### pie right in your face.

Well, thanks for the info. Grossman's listed 2 on the huddles depth chart so i guess that is wrong.

It's not really about 'screwing others' (poor choice of words on my part). It's partly about revenge, but it can also be good strategy if he decides to draft my backup qb. I think he knows it's coming and if he's smart he'll draft the backup first.

Well, thanks for the info. Grossman's listed 2 on the huddles depth chart so i guess that is wrong.

HOU interactice depth chart from team site

Color scheme is terrible - drag across descriptions to see them much better.

Also check the gamebooks so far. Orlovsky has relieved Schaub in both games so far, playing extensively, and Grossman has thrown exactly 1 preseason pass in a game. Grossman is currently in the middle of a 4 to 5 week rehab for a pulled hammy. There is a very real chance he will not make the team.

How he is listed as HOU's QB2 anywhere is beyond me.