[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI-DEN

budlitebrad

:wacko: Well, that did NOT turn out like I had hoped. Is Kyle Orton really this bad? He looks completely immobile, and it looks like they don't plan on throwing a pass longer than 10 yards all season. The defense doesn't come up with any turnovers for the third straight preseason game....how do you not get at least one turnover when you play against 2nd and 3rd stringers???

I know preseason doesn't mean anything, but the Broncos can't get their sh*t straight. Spin control out of Dove Valley ought to be very entertaining this week.

On the plus side, our punters rock! :D:D

:wacko: Well, that did NOT turn out like I had hoped. Is Kyle Orton really this bad? He looks completely immobile, and it looks like they don't plan on throwing a pass longer than 10 yards all season. The defense doesn't come up with any turnovers for the third straight preseason game....how do you not get at least one turnover when you play against 2nd and 3rd stringers???

I know preseason doesn't mean anything, but the Broncos can't get their sh*t straight. Spin control out of Dove Valley ought to be very entertaining this week.

On the plus side, our punters rock! :D:D

Half his playmakers are missing. No Marshall. No Moreno. No Jordan. No Gaffney. Lost Royal for a series.

Not many QBs succeed without their weapons. And they won't throw down the field until Marshall returns. He is the only deep option...

watching cutler slinging bullets and marching the bears up and down the field....and then watching orton, well, be orton...I don't think I've been that depressed as a broncos fan since january 31, 1988.

god, I really shouldn't be commenting since I live in a HUGH glass house, but...

Denver fans have had their rose colored glasses ripped off. THIS is what you get when you let Cutler go in exchange for Orton. Really, how could you think Orton would be anywhere close to Cutler?! It's like expecting a coach who had been out of coaching for a few years to come in and win, even if he brings his best friend back from say... running a B&B... and expect him to be effective.

Right.

god, I really shouldn't be commenting since I live in a HUGH glass house, but...

Denver fans have had their rose colored glasses ripped off. THIS is what you get when you let Cutler go in exchange for Orton. Really, how could you think Orton would be anywhere close to Cutler?! It's like expecting a coach who had been out of coaching for a few years to come in and win, even if he brings his best friend back from say... running a B&B... and expect him to be effective.

Right.

umm, you haven't been paying attention to ANY of my posts the last several months regarding cutler and orton, have you? the glasses were NEVER rose-colored, I can tell you that much.