[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice - first time with 12 team league

nmack29

I was sort of blindsided when it came to our draft today. We went from a 10 team league to a 12 team league. This is my first experience with a 12 team league and really don't know how to judge my team. Kind of fell into the trap of following the herd at times to make sure that I didn't lose out on players. 5th overall pick - drafted in the order below. I had to leave before the draft was over - sick 3 year old - so the commish picked the final 2 for me.

Roster spots are defined - 3 QB, 4 RB & WR, 2 TE, K Def.

PPR - otherwise standard performance scoring.

So here is my team - please let me know if it looks like I made any major mistakes.

LaDainian Tomlinson

Greg Jennings

Clinton Portis

Dwayne Bowe

Donovan McNabb

Chris Wells

Owen Daniels

Minnesota Vikings

Laveranues Coles

Derrick Mason

Mark Sanchez

Willis McGahee

Vernon Davis

Kris Brown

Daunte Culpepper

Another kicker

Another defense

Any real feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

I think you have a good team. Your have 2 top running backs and I like Wells as well. The only problem there is that all 3 of those guys are injury prone. Portis is tough and plays through dings which is good. I just hope your guys stay healthy because if so you could be a force. WR's are all solid guys and I would be happy with them. QB will do good enough for you. I think you did a good job. Please comment back on my post.