[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New guy here. How do you rate my draft?

hukdon49ers

Hi everyone. I'm not new to ff but new to the forum. Glad I found it. Lots of good stuff here.

If you dont mind I'd appreciate your input on how my draft went.

10 team PPR league with milestone pts. and standard scoring

Starter include 1 qb 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 flex 1 te 1 k and 1 def/st

I had the 3rd pick in a snake draft.

1.MJD

2. Steven Jackson

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Reggie Bush

5. Aaron Rogers

6. Brandon Marshall (risk pick)

7. Derrick Ward

8. Antonion Bryant

9.Larry Johnson

10.Matt Schaub

11. Bears D

12. Kevin Walter

13. John Carlson

14. Vernon Davis

15. Ryan Longwell

16. Domenik Hixon

Any holes? Should I try to package anyone to upgrade a position?

This draft took place last weekend before Marshall was suspended, although I knew it was stil a risk. Other than that I thought it went well, and I'm usually my toughest critic. Would appreciate any input. Thanks for your time.

Edited by hukdon49ers

bump. . . .anyone?

Well.... you selected a lot of guys I am trying to stay away from this year, so my rating might not be fair, BUT

I like what you did with the first 3.... MJD, Jackson, Megatron is a really good nucleus....not to mention getting Rodgers in the 5th. I don't like any of your backs outside of MJD and SJax, and I think you WR's are lacking, but that is just my opinion. If Marshall plays to his ability and your top backs stay healthy, you could be tough. I hope I can get Rodgers in the 5th in my leagues!!

Well.... you selected a lot of guys I am trying to stay away from this year, so my rating might not be fair, BUT

I like what you did with the first 3.... MJD, Jackson, Megatron is a really good nucleus....not to mention getting Rodgers in the 5th. I don't like any of your backs outside of MJD and SJax, and I think you WR's are lacking, but that is just my opinion. If Marshall plays to his ability and your top backs stay healthy, you could be tough. I hope I can get Rodgers in the 5th in my leagues!!

I was afraid of the weak wr problem. Still am holding out hope that Marshall grows up and is productive. Maybe some of my rbs on the bench do well enough where i can do some trading to upgrade my wrs. Thanks for your input.

For a newbie drafted very well. How the heck did C. Johnson fall to the third rd?

some potential mistakes

-going back to back with D. Ward and A. Bryant (probably reserve players but unless there absolute top tier 1 do not trade players back to back from the same team)

-Lot of risky players. In fact your entire team is a questionable injury or attitude problems except for J. Carslon, R longwell, etc.)

good luck