[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 Team Non-PPR Opinions Please

drewjh

I had my draft last week and am finally getting around to posting my team. This is a non-ppr 10 team league, also 4 pts. for passing td's. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE, K, D/ST.

QB: Matt Schaub, Brett Favre

RB: Matt Forte, Clinton Portis, Ryan Grant, Ray Rice, Leon Washington, Derrick Ward

WR: Marques Colston, Braylon Edwards, Santana Moss, Bernard Berrian, Laveranues Coles

TE: Bo Scaife

K: Rob Bironas

D/ST: Jets

Overall I am happy with the draft, although I am considering shopping around a trade for a stronger TE. I'm also a little concerned about my strength at WR but am hoping at least one guy in the bunch will step up besides Colston.

How did I do? Any opinions on my draft are welcome :wacko:

Edited by drewjh

QB - looks solid on paper, but can you count on either one to play well all year long?

RB - very nice group with lots of trade bait.

WR - 5 inconsistent players, if you play the right ones you could do well - I would try to upgrade with a trade if one of your bench RB's light it up early.

TE / K / D - if you don't get one of the top 2 or 3, waiver wire pickups will help out if needed.

Possible big years from 1 or 2 guys and you look better.