[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 Player Keeper League w/ Flex any position

vandalizers

Our league keeps 4 no more than one at any position. My Keepers

QB-Kurt Warner

RB-Stephen Jackson

WR- Randy Moss

Def- Jets

I traded into the first pick and we have a Flex at any position with starters 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def and 1Flex. Our best free agents are:

QB- Ben Rothlisberger

QB-Brett Farve

QB-Eli Manning

QB-Matt Hasselbeck

WR- Wes Welker

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Chad Ochocinco

RB- Brandon Jacobs

RB- Marion Barber

I believe the drop off in WR will be much more when I pick again at 20 than QB. If I took Wes Welker with pick one then I predict that my Flex QB pick could be Garrard, Pennington or Delhomme at 20. I will pick again at 28, should I pick Wr, QB, Wr to fill my starters or QB, Wr, Wr?

You don;t mention scoring system, but most likely i would advocate WR with the pick, and of those listed I'd go with Bowe.

Standard scoring no PPR, 4pt pass TD, 1 per 25 and 1 per 10 on WR/RB. 6 per WR/RB TD. I appreciate your input, The Flex QB and 3 WR's make this league a real challenge to rank players. Most projections place a high priority to RB but only starting one and using the QB Flex changes everything. Thanks Again.