[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel so wonderful.

skylive5

Yesterday was the ECB draft. Reading the MFL Draft Recap it appears that if......

I play the matchups perfectly

All my players have career years

I work the WW like there is no tomorrow

I might... might mind you.... have an excellent chance of finishing as high as last place.

I came out of it feeling okay...but MFL put a quick reality check on that.

Whatever happened to the days of 24 RB's being taken off the board in the first two rounds? I really dislike RBBC.

The bright side to all this is that there is just nothing that beats a live draft with people you like.

:wacko:

The team that drafted Tom Brady in the 3rd round followed by Peyton Manning in the 4th round in our league got the top draft score. Keeping in mind that we can only start ONE QB and passing TDs are only worth FOUR points.

My worst pick, according to MFL, was LT at 1.04 ... MFL says I should have taken Turner and LT should have fallen to 7th.

The team that drafted Tom Brady in the 3rd round followed by Peyton Manning in the 4th round in our league got the top draft score. Keeping in mind that we can only start ONE QB and passing TDs are only worth FOUR points.

My worst pick, according to MFL, was LT at 1.04 ... MFL says I should have taken Turner and LT should have fallen to 7th.

How do I find this info on MFL for my league?

How do I find this info on MFL for my league?

:wacko: If it is a redraft league, after the draft is over, there will be a link on players drafted page with "Draft Recap".

Otherwise, just go to any area except the home page in the league. Copy the url and substitute the number at the end (O=#) with 182 (O=182). Then open the url with the new ending.

:D If it is a redraft league, after the draft is over, there will be a link on players drafted page with "Draft Recap".

Otherwise, just go to any area except the home page in the league. Copy the url and substitute the number at the end (O=#) with 182 (O=182). Then open the url with the new ending.

:wacko: Thanks!

LOL Maybe we should have had MFL draft for us. Of course, they have no idea about league rules and scoring and such. Or the other owners and their mindset. LT at 1.04 looks good to me. This should be his last good year since he will want to go out on a high note. :D

I bet MFL Draft Recap didn't say you would finish 13th out of 12 though, did it. :D

How can you have MFL rate your draft?