[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bernard Berrian

BearBroncos

I like Bernard Berrian this year...I think as long as he's healthy he'll put up slightly better to moderately better numbers than he put up last year with an assumed improvement in QB play from Favre over TJackson...if nothing else from an accuracy standpoint Favre is a big jump for him.

Of the other two if it is PPR I probably like Cotchery more than Berrian for the simple fact he's the clear #1 receiver on a team that with a strong run game will have some opportunities through the air. Upside wise Berrian is higher, but I'd be more comfortable slotting cotchery in each week because you can depend on him to put the points on the board for you.

I have no love for Santonio Holmes, he's clearly got some talent, and Roth looks pretty good with the ball right now, but Holmes hasn't broken out yet, and I don't see any compelling indicators to tell me this is going to be the year (other opinions will differ of course).

So if I could score Berrian for Holmes I'd do it.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I like Bernard Berrian this year...I think as long as he's healthy he'll put up slightly better to moderately better numbers than he put up last year with an assumed improvement in QB play from Favre over TJackson...if nothing else from an accuracy standpoint Favre is a big jump for him.

Of the other two if it is PPR I probably like Cotchery more than Berrian for the simple fact he's the clear #1 receiver on a team that with a strong run game will have some opportunities through the air. Upside wise Berrian is higher, but I'd be more comfortable slotting cotchery in each week because you can depend on him to put the points on the board for you.

I have no love for Santonio Holmes, he's clearly got some talent, and Roth looks pretty good with the ball right now, but Holmes hasn't broken out yet, and I don't see any compelling indicators to tell me this is going to be the year (other opinions will differ of course).

So if I could score Berrian for Holmes I'd do it.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks to both of you. That is kind of my thinking as well. Farve, if he has a decent year should go deep and Benard should be one of his primary go toos deep.