[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Cassel?

justrelaxing

I have Rivers as my Starting QB. His bye is in Week 5. Cassel, with being hurt...would play Dallas in Week 5. Would you hold onto Cassel or pick up....for Week 5...Pennington vs. Dallas, Flacco vs. Jets, Campbell vs. Panthers, or Hill vs. Atlanta. Go for one of these guys.....or hold tight with Cassel?

I have Rivers as my Starting QB. His bye is in Week 5. Cassel, with being hurt...would play Dallas in Week 5. Would you hold onto Cassel or pick up....for Week 5...Pennington vs. Dallas, Flacco vs. Jets, Campbell vs. Panthers, or Hill vs. Atlanta. Go for one of these guys.....or hold tight with Cassel?

Pennington and Cassel both play Dallas in week 5? You may want to check your games again. However, I would think that Pennington, no matter who he is against, is the better backup with Cassel possibly missing the week 5 game.

Flacco gets the Bengals in week 5, not the Jets...so that could be solid. He also gets the Bengals in week 9, when Chargers play at NYG, who should have a tough and healthy defense by week 9. I like Flacco this year, a lot. I actually preset my lineups for this season, and was surprised that I had Flacco starting 5 times for me....that's with my QBs being Palmer, Cassell, Hill, and Flacco.

I wouldn't even bother with Cassel. He is injured could be out 2-4 weeks and his by is in week 8. Plus his o-line is the suck and the chiefs have one of the toughest shedules in the nfl.

Week 1-Ravens

Week 2-Raiders

Week 3-Eagles

Week 4-Giants

Week 5-Cowboys

Week 6-Redskins

Week 7-Chargers

Week 8-Bye

Week 9-Jaguars

Week 10-Raiders

Week 11-Steelers

Week 12-Chargers

Week 13-Broncos

Week 14-Bills

Week 15-Browns

Week 16-Bengals

Week 17-Broncos

Weeks 13-17 are the only weeks that Cassel won't be throwing against a top rated defense....thats only 4 outta 16 games and if he misses 4 of those games then he is even less of a value....I'd try to trade him to somebody who needs a qb and is desperate but I wouldn't try to get to much for him.

Edited by dustin20