[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre Vikings vs the Texans

keggerz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

of course he will. for vikings fans (and favre owners) what is encouraging is that he is finding a rythm with the players around him.

Oh yeah, it was just a matter of time. Last week he expected players to move but they weren't used to what he would do. He was leading receivers away from defenders but now he's had more time to work with them.He should be fine.He gets the ball out pretty quick and that helps.

Gotta love how one play can make you feel like such a winner. I'm, still taking MJD in PPR but ADP is right with him and could very well finish as the #1 overall RB in PPR leagues (which he hasn't been able to do yet).

Nor has MJD

Edited by keggerz

OK - Jaworski picking up the Madden torch of Favre nut-hugging.

That bomb was terrible. Thrown off the back foot with coverage all over the receiver with help deep and almost picked off. Yet Jaws seemed to think it was a great play on Favre's part.

It was a typical Favre f-up.

Looks like Chester Taylor will be keeping his role of pass catching RB on this team. I felt comfortable saying that after seeing that one play. :wacko:

He did have brace on the left knee, but they said it was the left ankle and they showed the trainers taping it.

They said ankle sprain and a probable return. We'll see...

Edited by irish

5/8 for 51 yards? Tavaris Jackson can do that.

was 5/6. now at 9/13. it's all from the high% range, but i wouldn't say he looks bad. i still think he is a better option for min than anything else they have...and he has only been there 12 days.