[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop McGahee for James Davis?

nmack29

See team and info in sig.

I had a brain cramp or something and drafted McGahee in round 12 of my 12 team draft. Looking at things now he is at best to be the 3rd RB option on his own team behind Rice and McClain. Should I drop him for James Davis - who should be the man in Cleveland at some point this year, unless Jamal Lewis finds the fountain of youth.

Thanks

I don't mind McGahee and think he'll produce some value, but the situation and upside is much more clear in Cleveland....fat boy Lewis can only do so much for so long before his insatiable hunger takes him away from the football field an into the concession line...it'd be nice to have Davis sitting on the end of your bench in case he hits big mid year.

Best of Luck,

WashD

(Read my blog post on sleepers if you get a chance, link in siggy)

CoH,

In your local....I'd probably drop BScott for Davis...they are in pretty similar situations but I think Davis's path to value and relevance is much clearer and shorter in my opinion.

In the Father/Son league there isn't anyone I'd swap out at this point, though I'd keep an eye on the LJ situation and if after the first couple of games he looks like he's tanking it I wouldn't hesitate to drop him.

Best of Luck,

WashD