[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come on give me a WR sleeper

mojo chiefs

Lee Evans is available not Royal. I have Greg Jennings and Ocho. What's your thoughts on Mason, he is definitely Flaco's go to guy. I was thinking more along the lines of some young break out receiver -- I actually thought about Nicks for that. He seemed to be the only Giants receiver who could catch a ball the other night.

Derek Mason looks superior in pre season games....and he had a very solid year last year, no reason to think that this is the year he stops producing. I'd grab him in a heartbeat, not as an upside guy, but someone you know you can plug in and feel good about week after week.

I liked Evans a lot going into pre-season, but I dropped him in my rankings based on the Bills offense in pre-season, which as been putrid...he's a hit or miss guy like a Bernard Berrian in any case.

You should be able to get Nicks near the end of the draft and he's got some talent, but he is unlikely to be starting at the beginning of the year at least.

Josh Morgan is another guy I feel real good about this year, he's gotta be the #1 in San Fran come kick off during the first game, got some good experience last year and even though this is a running team, they'll air it out now and then and Josh should be the beneficiary of that, probably can wait a round or two and grab him.

Got a few more sleepers in my blog post (very late round type guys) check it out in my signature.

Best of luck,

WashD

Derek Mason looks superior in pre season games....and he had a very solid year last year, no reason to think that this is the year he stops producing. I'd grab him in a heartbeat, not as an upside guy, but someone you know you can plug in and feel good about week after week.

+1. Flacco has also looked very sharp. BAL has stated they will open the playbook up some for him. The 2nd year of Flacco to Mason could be a very good thing. I took him in the 7th round of a 12 teamer as my WR3 and got comments about him recently coming out of retirement, etc. I think he is in for some nice consistent production, especially since he is by far the number 1 target.

Edited by Company of Heroes