[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT offered to me. should i be clicking accept right now?

cffl2323

not wanting to trade for a pretty name on my roster.

guy is offering LT and lance moore for moreno, l. white, and r. williams. i'd still have breaston colson and jennings as WR's and would then be starting LT and MJD rather than MJD and white/moreno/well/parker. standard scoring, non-ppr, 12 team league. start 2RB and 3WR

not wanting to trade for a pretty name on my roster.

guy is offering LT and lance moore for moreno, l. white, and r. williams. i'd still have breaston colson and jennings as WR's and would then be starting LT and MJD rather than MJD and white/moreno/well/parker. standard scoring, non-ppr, 12 team league. start 2RB and 3WR

Sounds like a good deal for you, but keep in mind the first 5 games for LT include BAL, MIA, PIT, & BYE.

Sounds like a good deal for you, but keep in mind the first 5 games for LT include BAL, MIA, PIT, & BYE.

i'd still have wells and willie parker to cover byes fill in depending on matchups etc....

and i like moore as my #4 wr with brees slinging around all year. and mason in on the WW. thinking of picking him up post-trade possibly

make the trade and wait for the cops to come becuase you are robbing him blind

Edit, I thought you were also giving him lance moore, but if you are getting him as well as LT that's the biggest steal in history.

Edited by rai