[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice, I'll respond to yours....

Slugs3511

:wacko: My Roster:

Eli, Sanchez

Turner, Barber, Rice, Ronnie Brown

Marshall, Jennings, Gage, DeSean Jax

Can start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRS and a flex from the RB/WRs

I have been offered Cutler for Barber.....Just wandering if Cutler is that much above Eli? To pull the trigger on this one....

I feel I have a pretty good roster, but think I could use an upgrade at QB....

Thanks and list your advice column so I can respond to yours....

Cutler, in my mind is FAR superior to Eli. The only thing is that he has nobody to throw the ball to. If he had any receiver that intrigued me at all, I would say make the trade. However he doesn't so i'm not loving it. I Do however like Sanchez a lot, so i again Don't like that trade. If anything with Marshall being a 12 year old, and being suspended I'm not loving the WR core you have. Just how i feel.

Cutler, in my mind is FAR superior to Eli. The only thing is that he has nobody to throw the ball to.

And no offensive line, Cutler is going to get killed this year. If you have the opportunity to get Marion Barber for Jay Cutler you pull the trigger right away.

Cutler has little in the way of receivers - Hester will be an all or nothing type guy in my mind. But he does have very good tight ends and a RB who can catch. I think you will see Greg Olsen emerge as a top TE this year.

Eli is missing Plax and Toomer - his top 2 receivers - and Shockey was his primary target before he left. Pretty much unknown here as well.

I would probably keep Barber at least for now.

I was just offered Cutler for Ronnie Brown and Justin Gage who I picked up off waivers the other day....

So, if I traded, I could keep Eli with Cutler and drop a "dirty Sanchez?" LOL!

and have,

Culter, Eli

Barber, Turner, Rice, and a ww pick up or whoever he drops....

Jennings, Marshall?, Desean Jackson and a ww pick up too....

I would be able to start any 2 at RB and 2 at WR plus a flex, so I would start my 3 RBs, and Jackson with Jennings until Marshall clears things up and if not, then I'm still o.k.

What advice would most of you give now with that offer? :wacko: