[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14 team PPR draft advice needed

BRTexan

14-Team PPR 1 pt. per reception.....

I have the 3rd pick.

1st Rd - MJD/Forte/Turner. I think one of the three will be gone but for the heck of it who should I take if all three are there?

2nd Rd - In mocks I have seen the likes of Boldin/Welker/Colston/Ochocinco and I would be fine with any of them.

Here is where I really need help

3rd Rd - I am very high on Ray Rice, particularly in PPR format. In all of my mocks, if I don't take him here he has not made it back to me in Rd 4. If I pass on him I would take a receiver such as one of the four above if they are still there (maybe Ochocinco is still there) or Housh/Bowe. In Rd 4 I am usually left with RB choices like Benson/Ward/Wells/Moreno/J.Jones. If I take Rice in Rd 3 my receiver choices in Rd 4 are usually Royal/Berrian/Evans/Driver

Which way would you guys go? Rice + Royal/Berrian/Evans/Driver or Ochocinco/Housh/Bowe + Benson/Ward/Wells/Moreno

I appreciate any advice and good luck to all this season. Thanks.