[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you were going to roll the dice on a rookie receiver

BearBroncos

Maclin looks like he could make an immediate impact to the Eagles but then the Giants are hurting for reeivers and Nicks had a brilliant game last week against the Jets.

Thoughts?

Also, if you think there is another diamond in the ruff out there, please post.

Edited by BearBroncos

Harvin obviously is going to get a lot of PT in Viking land and he could be a factor FF wise this year

I also like Louis Murphy, if he can learn to not fumble the ball, he's pretty good hands and not a ton of competition given the injuries to Chaz, the fact that DHB sucks, and Higgins can't do anything but run in a straight line

I like Harvin as well, unfortunately some other twit beat me to the punch on him though so trying to track down another diamond in the ruff. I also have to agree on Murphy and now that I think about it, will probably be an immediate impact.

I haven't seen Britt play yet but it does like he could make a move for the second slot. Hmm....maybe have to go back and watch a couple of games.

Jarrett Dillard, really? I'm pretty high on him, have him in two dynasty leagues, but haven't heard any word about him playing much this year. There's a lot more talk about Mike Thomas and even Tiquan Underwood. Do you have some other info?

What is everyones thoughts on where Hakeem Nicks will be?

I like Nicks as a late round sleeper, but I'm a UNC alum, so I'm biased. Given the flux of the NYG receiving corps, I think Nicks has the talent to make a mark this year. He might need half the season to get into the mix, but I think he's got the potential to put out some decent fantasy production.

I like Nicks as a late round sleeper, but I'm a UNC alum, so I'm biased. Given the flux of the NYG receiving corps, I think Nicks has the talent to make a mark this year. He might need half the season to get into the mix, but I think he's got the potential to put out some decent fantasy production.

I have a spot on my bench for just the fella.

Jarrett Dillard, really? I'm pretty high on him, have him in two dynasty leagues, but haven't heard any word about him playing much this year. There's a lot more talk about Mike Thomas and even Tiquan Underwood. Do you have some other info?

No. I was just throwing out an obscure name to seem cool.

I actually do like Dillard but for the purposes of this thread, which is asking for immediate impact, others are better. Just make a mental note on Dillard so I am right a few years from now