[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Andre Johnson?

Cyclones92

Another team in my league has asked about Andre Johnson. My team is in my signature. His team is:

QB - Romo, Garrard, Bulger, Trent Edwards

RB - Barber, M. Turner, Ronnie Brown, L. Johnson

WR - TO, D. Avery, Bowe, Berrian

TE - Cooley

K - Kaeding

D - Chargers

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def and 2 flex.

I could use another qb (or a good one). Anything on his roster worth trading Johnson for????

Advice appreciated !

Hellllll no. He's got nothing of value to offer you except Turner, and you don't need Turner because you have Forte & Slaton. Decline him politely, but keep his offer in the back of your mind in case Forte or Slaton tear a knee & get knocked out for the season. Then come back & offer AJ for Turner.

Edited by jordanzs

He can get by with Flacco...At least for the frist few weeks and possibly make a trade after that as season plays out. Baltimore opens up with KC CLE CIN 3 out of 5 first games, those defenses are horrible. After that with lynch back @ wk 4 you can start opening up trade windows a bit.

Another team in my league has asked about Andre Johnson. My team is in my signature. His team is:

TE - Cooley

K - Kaeding

D - Chargers

I could use another qb (or a good one). Anything on his roster worth trading Johnson for????

Advice appreciated !

Uh...no.

His team is stocked with mediocrity (other than Turner who he is unlikely to trade). You have good RBs and a superstar WR. A trade could only benefit your opponent to your detriment IMO.

TE - Cooley

K - Kaeding

D - Chargers

Advice appreciated !

Hill and Flacco will be fine. And when I say fine, I mean relative to Romo or Garrard. Id rather have Romo sure, but he is likely going to be in a more conservative offense this season. Flacco and Hill will be fine and put up stats that are comparable I believe. Dont give up a stud for 2nd tier QB. No way.