[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my draft

jaxx99

Well, below is my draft. I'm a little disappointed with a couple pics. What do you guys think???

Starters

Aaron Rodgers QB

Larry Fitzgerald WR

Antonio Bryant WR

Chris Johnson RB

Pierre Thomas RB

Greg Olsen TE

Marshawn Lynch RB

Nick Folk K

Green Bay Def

Backups

Matt Hasselbeck QB

Beanie Wells RB

Josh Morgan RB

Anthony Gonzalez WR

Nate Washington WR

Ted Ginn Jr. WR

Dustin Keller TE

The playing position is below:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

W/R (either WR or RB

TE

Def

K

Backups

Pretty good overall. I don't particularly like Antonio Bryant and, of course, you are without Lynch for the first 3 games. Your QBs are very good but may actually give you WDIS dilemmas. RBs could be great, especially if Wells is the annual rookie RB stud. WR is strong with Fitz and I like Gonzo more than Bryant, but after that it's a crapshoot. K, D, and TE are solid. BTW, Josh Morgan is a WR, not an RB.

At first you will be looking to your top 4 picks to carry your team. I have a feeling by week 4 people will be noticing Hasselbeck is back to being a top ten qb. When the guys who drafted Mcnabb, Schaub, Ryan see this you may want to try and trade Matt for a better reciever from one of those other teams. Until then it's the Rodgers Johnson Thomas And Fitz Show.