[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washington Redskins

zebano

So I drafted 11/12 in my Yahoo standard scoring draft and did ok... I considered going WR/WR but C. Johnson was available so I nabbed him instead. My biggest concern however is with how bad Jason Cambell has looked this preseason since I ended up with S. Moss as my WR2 and Cooley as my TE. I have Chris Henry and V. Shiancoe on my bench. Should I try to put together a package to upgrade one of these spots, or should I roll with the Skins?

QB: A. Rodgers (38)

WR1: A. Johnson (14)

WR2: S. Moss (83)

RB1: C. Johnson (11)

RB2: Larry Johnson (35)

TE: Chris Cooley (62)

R/W: Darren McFadden (59)

Def: Min (86)

K: Longwell (107 - probably too early)

BN: Garrard (131), F. Taylor (134), Shiancoe (110), Maroney (155), C. Henry (158), Josh Brown (179)

I'm also dropping J. Brown and picking up H. Nicks who went undrafted and I think could get a lot of looks since the Giants lack a great receiver.

Cooley's fine at TE, he'll continue to grow as a player and marginally improve over his last years number, though I think you'll see a decent increase in his TD numbers.

Santana Moss is one of those guys who is going to blow up for 175 yards and 3 TDs one week, but it will be the week after he has 1 catch for 7 yards on 3 targets and he'll be sitting on your bench....

I'd look at the waiver wire and see what is out there for WR sleepers and drop the ever useless Laurence Maroney and pick one of those sleepers up.

Overall you are a solid team though I wouldn't make any desperation plays to upgrade yourself at WR yet especially as it would cost you some depth at RB which I don't think you can afford to trade.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Cooley's fine at TE, he'll continue to grow as a player and marginally improve over his last years number, though I think you'll see a decent increase in his TD numbers.

Santana Moss is one of those guys who is going to blow up for 175 yards and 3 TDs one week, but it will be the week after he has 1 catch for 7 yards on 3 targets and he'll be sitting on your bench....

I'd look at the waiver wire and see what is out there for WR sleepers and drop the ever useless Laurence Maroney and pick one of those sleepers up.

Overall you are a solid team though I wouldn't make any desperation plays to upgrade yourself at WR yet especially as it would cost you some depth at RB which I don't think you can afford to trade.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I completely agree with you about both Cooley and Moss. The inconsistency of Moss and my high regard of Favre to Shiancoe is why I considered attempting a trade.

I picked up Nicks off the waiver wire, and noticed that Jeremy Maclin is still out there. My thoughts on Maclin is that he'll be great in a few years after learning the ropes but probably won't contribute more than 400 yards/3 TDs & a return TD this year so I'll leave him alone.

I completely agree with you about both Cooley and Moss. The inconsistency of Moss and my high regard of Favre to Shiancoe is why I considered attempting a trade.

I picked up Nicks off the waiver wire, and noticed that Jeremy Maclin is still out there. My thoughts on Maclin is that he'll be great in a few years after learning the ropes but probably won't contribute more than 400 yards/3 TDs & a return TD this year so I'll leave him alone.

Yeah I agree with your assessment of Maclin, he's not in line for a big year this season