[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Team

delmonster

10 team league

No PPR. 1 pt for 10 yds recieving/running 1 pt 25 yds passing 6 pts per TD across the board...

Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k, 1 idp

QBs Palmer/Hasselbeck

WRs Andre Johnson/Colston/OchoCinco/Santanna Moss

RBs Gore/Addai/Julius Jones/Marshawn Lynch/Willis McGahee/Chester Taylor

TE Celek/Shiancoe

DEF Minnesota

K Akers

IDP Demarcus Ware

10 team league

No PPR. 1 pt for 10 yds recieving/running 1 pt 25 yds passing 6 pts per TD across the board...

Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k, 1 idp

QBs Palmer/Hasselbeck

WRs Andre Johnson/Colston/OchoCinco/Santanna Moss

RBs Gore/Addai/Julius Jones/Marshawn Lynch/Willis McGahee/Chester Taylor

TE Celek/Shiancoe

DEF Minnesota

K Akers

IDP Demarcus Ware

You obviously went early and often at WR. But given no PPR and 6pt passing TDs, I would have gone much harder at QB and RB.

If Palmer and Addai have banner years, you could be OK. But, that may be asking for a lot.

You obviously went early and often at WR. But given no PPR and 6pt passing TDs, I would have gone much harder at QB and RB.

If Palmer and Addai have banner years, you could be OK. But, that may be asking for a lot.

I should have added that this IS a keeper league, and I picked 8th....there wasn't a whole lot of value at RB since @ 14 or 15 of the 17 picks (including keepers) were RB. I kept AJ and managed to pick up gore at # 18 then addai at # 23. I have NO IDEA how colston and OchoCinco fell so late, but felt obliged to take them in rds. 3 and 4 respectfully....

I should have added that this IS a keeper league, and I picked 8th....there wasn't a whole lot of value at RB since @ 14 or 15 of the 17 picks (including keepers) were RB. I kept AJ and managed to pick up gore at # 18 then addai at # 23. I have NO IDEA how colston and OchoCinco fell so late, but felt obliged to take them in rds. 3 and 4 respectfully....

Makes a more sense, but I probably would have gone for a QB before Addai and then whatever RB was available before a receiver. Colston and Ocho are solid value as probably was Palmer wherever you got him, but alot of your season is resting on the shaky shoulders of Palmer and Addai in a scoring system that favors QBs and RBs much more than WR. I'd feel better if you had Donald Brown as insurance.

Makes a more sense, but I probably would have gone for a QB before Addai and then whatever RB was available before a receiver. Colston and Ocho are solid value as probably was Palmer wherever you got him, but alot of your season is resting on the shaky shoulders of Palmer and Addai in a scoring system that favors QBs and RBs much more than WR. I'd feel better if you had Donald Brown as insurance.

I picked up chester taylor bc the person who has AP picked up Donald Brown. I was thinking an early trade handcuff for handcuff ought to be in order....