What's the thought on Kevin Smith

stokers

I drafted him in the 6th round as my rb2. Not a player I was thinking about getting, but he was really the only decent rb2 left.

I'm thinking of shopping him around for trade, maybe even packaging him with Cotchery to get a better back. The other problem is that Smith and C. Johnson both have their bye weeks together.

Should I keep him and hope for the best or shop him?

Keep him and hope for the best. While it does make you weak one bye week, it's better than having core guys out in two different weeks. I'm kind of always a fan of getting the byes done with all at once and taking a loss when you know you have a team that can do well in the rest of the season (and it looks like you do to me). Besides, those are late bye weeks, you have nothing to worry about right now. You've got great RBs and pretty solid WRs. In fact I really like your team.

I think you're OK. I don't do IDP so maybe that's why K. Smith went in the 6th round? In my 10 team PPR league, I got him at pick #40 (end of 4th) as the 20th RB taken. Only Bush and Thomas Jones were still there that made me think going another direction. I think you did well there.

see mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2914405