[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MyFantasyLeague question

TheBigDog

Wow. I love leagues that don't allow owners to think for themselves.

You vetoed a fair trade.

werd -

I have an idea, instead of talking A & B out of this supposed one-sided trade, just let it go to a vote that way you don't look like a dbag commish meddling in trades from day 1 and setting a bad precedent.

The reality is Mario is a non-factor and the dude was getting RW/DBrown for Grant - maybe he wanted some RB depth???

what a travesty

Yah, a fair trade, even though the Ryan Grant owner has 1 other starting RB and absolutely nobody else who is in a starting role right now. And as I mentioned, he could have drafted both of those guys this weekend if he wanted them. Was there some late-breaking news that boosted Brown/Williams up the draft board? Like I said, it might end up being more than fair, but it makes no sense for him to trade his only other starting RB option (Beanie Wells is #1) when Brown is not starting right now and nobody knows when he will be the featured back. I really don't need any more replies from the peanut gallery, you don't know all the details and I simply wanted to know about MFL's email features. Thanks for the input though. :wacko:

fwiw just because someone passes on a player they could have drafted doesnt mean they didnt want them...maybe they expected that player to fall farther or maybe after they looked at their draft and assessed their team they didnt like its makeup and decided they should see what they can do about it....just a different perspective is all.

Wow,, personal attacks on names. You're really showing your true colors now.

Dont be salty. Its a know fact that dogs can read better than people from the country. They can also manage other peoples fantasy football teams better too. I would like to comment further but camels are dumber than both dogs and country folk. :wacko:

Sorry man, but you look like the Big Poopy rather than the Big Dog on this one. Based on your actions, it seems like you've already scripted the outcome of this league.

Thanks, think that did it. The trade was:

Team A gave up Grant, Ryan GBP RB;Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Team B gave up Brown, Donald IND RB;Williams, Ricky MIA RB

Brown/Williams might end up being worth a ton more than Grant, but I can't have Team A trading his 5th and 15th round picks for Team B's 8th and 16th round picks four days after the draft. Especially when Owner A happens to be Owner B's sister's boyfriend and in our league for the first time this year.

(Borrowing from BB)...so, I guess you looked in your crystal ball and know for sure how this trade will go down? Sounds like sour grapes on your side Dog. Both owners should walk away from the league. The sister's boyfriend was OK enough to let in the league but not good / smart enough to make a trade?

Turn your Commish papers before leaving, please...

I think the Ryan Grant owner is new to FF (he had a magazine with him at the draft[/b]) .

That really is a silly thing to say. I haven't bought a magazine since the year after I joined this place, whenever that was, but I see plenty of them in front of very experienced and winning owners.

Second point, if you REALLY REALLY think you did the best thing for the league, fine I leave that up to you. But to not want to have to explain what you did to, I assume, paying players, is way outta line. You said we don't know all the details, fine. They do. Or should anyway.

If you made a decision you feel was best for everyone, than tell them and explain why. Don't hide it, they will soon grow to not trust you and then you are lost.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm