[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you don't shut that baby up...I'll shut her up!

Double Agent

:wacko:

All he did was slap her a few times across the face, open-handed.

Had it been my 2 year old, I would have seriously crippled the old curmudgeon. There are consequences to being a grumpy SOB. There's a reason it's a felony. NOBODY puts baby in a corner! Wait... wrong movie. :D

On an airplane, in a decent restaurant, sure - no little kids. But in a frackin' stuff-mart?

Good point. When you're in a Wal-Mart, you've gotta expect the trash, long lines, welfare recipients, people that have never seen insurance to be there. Now if it was a Target, I'd have slapped the kid back to aisle 5.

Good point. When you're in a Wal-Mart, you've gotta expect the trash, long lines, welfare recipients, people that have never seen insurance to be there. Now if it was a Target, I'd have slapped the kid back to aisle 5.

Not to hijack my own thread, but do welfare recipients get debit cards now? 'Cause I was behind a family in Walmart recently that used a funny looking card to buy groceries...then used cash to buy toys for the kids. They also parked one aisle over from me and had a very nice pickup with custom rims.

Edited by Double Agent

Not to hijack my own thread, but do welfare recipients get debit cards now? 'Cause I was behind a family in Walmart recently that used a funny looking card to buy groceries...then used cash to buy toys for the kids. They also parked one aisle over from me and had a very nice pickup with custom rims.

yeah. foodstamps come in debit cards these days.

They are the EBT option. Act just like debit cards except you can only put food and essentials on 'em. They don't take into account people being paid under the table that make good money on the side. They make it harder to steal or sell the food stamps for money and cause less embarrassment supposedly.

Isn't this how M*A*S*H ended?

The title of the post reminded me of this. They were hiding out in a bus when some enemy soldiers were walking by. Some kid on the bus is crying and Hawkeye tells Mom to shut that kid up. But he didn't do it himself anyway.

Here it is

Edited by MikesVikes

Racist.

I've witnessed plenty of child abuse at wally world

Me too. Every time I see some spoiled brat carrying on (and on) and the alleged parents doing nothing about it.

Oh wait THAT kind of abuse is OK now, forgot. :wacko: