[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you don't shut that baby up...I'll shut her up!

Double Agent

The title of the post reminded me of this. They were hiding out in a bus when some enemy soldiers were walking by. Some kid on the bus is crying and Hawkeye tells Mom to shut that kid up. But he didn't do it himself anyway.

Here it is

Actually IIRC Hawkeye thought it was a chicken making all the noise and yelled "Keep that chicken quiet!!" The frightened Korean lady smothered her own baby trying to keep it quiet. F'n Alan Alda.

The title of the post reminded me of this. They were hiding out in a bus when some enemy soldiers were walking by. Some kid on the bus is crying and Hawkeye tells Mom to shut that kid up. But he didn't do it himself anyway.

Here it is

They made a funny reference to that episode when Alan Alda was on 30 Rock. I had to rewind and listen to it again because it was so subtle.

Actually IIRC Hawkeye thought it was a chicken making all the noise and yelled "Keep that chicken quiet!!" The frightened Korean lady smothered her own baby trying to keep it quiet. F'n Alan Alda.

It was a baby, but they held the reveal to the end. The lead up was Hawkeye recounting the episode to a psychiatrist but he could never admit it was a baby until the very end, he had substituted the chicken until he could admit it to himself. They don't write TV like that much anymore...

It was a baby, but they held the reveal to the end. The lead up was Hawkeye recounting the episode to a psychiatrist but he could never admit it was a baby until the very end, he had substituted the chicken until he could admit it to himself. They don't write TV like that much anymore...

touche

"much?"

I'm not the biggest MASH fan ever but if there's a show that has even a tenth of the quality on even an occasional basis pls let me know. Course it kinda went downhill post-Radar, but anyway...

:wacko:

All he did was slap her a few times across the face, open-handed.

No kids? A two year old can be impossible to reason with. The threat or even action of slapping would probably do nothing but make it worse. Besides you can complain about someone else but to physically get involved is over the line by miles.

I would have pummeled this clown if it was my kid and I probably would have gotten involved even if it was some other person's. Probably would have looked something like this: :D

No kids? A two year old can be impossible to reason with. The threat or even action of slapping would probably do nothing but make it worse. Besides you can complain about someone else but to physically get involved is over the line by miles.

I would have pummeled this clown if it was my kid and I probably would have gotten involved even if it was some other person's. Probably would have looked something like this: :wacko:

:D H1 has 2 young boys.

Yep. That was one of the final episodes. And of course the head shrinker was Dr. Sidney Freedman. A good recurring character, but Colonel Flagg was better.

I've wanted to smack a kid or two, so I'm not up in arms with the concept.

However, it happened at a Wal-Mart, where one has no reasonable expectation of peace, quiet or decorum, so he was particularly out of line.

"If you don't shut that baby up I will shut her up for you," Stephens warned Matthews.

You have no idea how many times I have said that under my breath at stores.

But... I was kidding every single time. Honest.

The fact that this guy actually struck another person's child is beyond belief.

I know the kid is fine, but I hope this d-bag does some time. Let the boys in orange show him what happens to someone who harms kids.

No chance anymore. My dad's a CO and he said about one half the prison pop. is pedophiles/molestors/etc. now and there are no longer any criminals willing to bring justice to these sob's. Makes you long for the days when the prisons were full of rapists and murderers.