[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your help requested

Roster/scoring below.

I have been offered Greg Jennings for Wells/Palmer. Would leave me with starters ADP, Peyton, Pierre, Jennings, Bowe, Gates.

I am hoping to get Titans D, Flacco, or LWash thrown in as well.

Seems like a great deal for me.

Thoughts? I could also offer Knowshon instead of Wells.

Edited by Company of Heroes

More points for discussion:

Obviously Beanie looked great last game, so his upside is big.

He is my RB4 behind ADP, Pierre, and Knowshon. Also have D Brown.

Losing Palmer hurts, but essentially I get a 2nd rounder for a 8th & 9th AND get better at two starting positions namely WR & DEF.

Trade is: I give Wells/Palmer/Raiders, I get Jennings/Titans

That would be my question... what is out there on the waiver wire to pick up (for whichever DEF you are replacing with TEN)? If you think you can get a nice bye-week fill-in, then I like the starting roster you would be left with.

I guess I'd also be curious about your bye-week options at RB. I'm personally not a fan of your bench... even less if you lose Wells.

That would be my question... what is out there on the waiver wire to pick up (for whichever DEF you are replacing with TEN)? If you think you can get a nice bye-week fill-in, then I like the starting roster you would be left with.

I guess I'd also be curious about your bye-week options at RB. I'm personally not a fan of your bench... even less if you lose Wells.

Only start two RBs so I can ride ADP and Pierre with Moreno for each bye week assuming DBrown or JDavis don't pan out.

I currently only have Raiders D, so Titans are a decent upgrade. I will pick up a filler D during the BYE. Transactions are free and even though the pickings are slim for DEF, I can manage one week.

As for QBs, not much on waivers but Hill, Sanchez, Stafford...

I do it. Heck, personally I think Grant may have as much upside as Pierre.

Yep, Grant doesn't have anyone to split time with as Pierre Thomas does. He's also been healthy, and has been making quick decisions, two things that he struggled with last year. That paired with Rodgers and company looking like they have, I think Grant could crack the top ten. :wacko:

Still trying to acquire Grant\Orton for Pierre.

I have an offer on the table to give Gates/SSmith(NYG)/Henry to get Taylor/JCharles/Burleson.

The rationale:

My lineup is stacked, time to get conservative and add strategic depth.

The scoring places a premium on RB and QB and WR much less so, so I want to solidify those positions first.

Hate to give up Gates, but without a mandatory TE, he really is just one of many targets in SD. Besides I think Mason/Carlson are OK at WR3.

Burleson/Henry is kind of a wash in fairly similar circumstances.

JCharles is a trade piece for the Grant\Orton owner who also has LJ.

I may be dropping SSmith (NYG) anyways for someone with more upside.

Winslow is available off waivers.

-Heroes

Edited by Company of Heroes