[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Hightower or Leon Washington

koralkillers

Which RB do you think has more vale this year

Tim Hightower or Leon Washington?

6pt all Td 1pt per 10 yd rushing/receiving

12 team/12 man rosters

Thanks for any input.

KR points? PPR?

either way, i like washington more. hes a true weapon, and hightower will be an afterthought if and when beanie explodes.

12 team/12 man rosters

Thanks for any input.

These guys are all about potential. They should be drafted as depth with a high ceiling.

I think Timmaaay has a higher ceiling than Washington.

Washington is always going to be the 3rd down back. Even if TJ goes down Shonn Greene (if healthy) will pull the TJ load and Washington will still be the 3rd down Change of Pace back.

I would drop both and get Shonn Greene or James Davis. Those guys have higher ceilings if available.

You might be able to package Timmmay in a trade.

Edited by RuffBuff

These guys are all about potential. They should be drafted as depth with a high ceiling.

I think Timmaaay has a higher ceiling than Washington.

Washington is always going to be the 3rd down back. Even if TJ goes down Shonn Greene (if healthy) will pull the TJ load and Washington will still be the 3rd down Change of Pace back.

I would drop both and get Shonn Greene or James Davis. Those guys have higher ceilings if available.

You might be able to package Timmmay in a trade.

how does hightower have a higher ceiling than washington? last year he had a 2.8 average for christ sake. every time he was on the telly, he never impressed me. id rather have boldin in the backfield to tell you quite honestly. plus the fact that he has to compete with the cardinals first round pick.

washington on the other hand has a very high ceiling. look what he achieved last year with only like 100 touches. hes a threat to score anywhere on the field.

and rex ryan has said he wants to use washington more.

IMHO.

how does hightower have a higher ceiling than washington? last year he had a 2.8 average for christ sake. every time he was on the telly, he never impressed me. id rather have boldin in the backfield to tell you quite honestly. plus the fact that he has to compete with the cardinals first round pick.

washington on the other hand has a very high ceiling. look what he achieved last year with only like 100 touches. hes a threat to score anywhere on the field.

and rex ryan has said he wants to use washington more.

IMHO.

Leon Washington has been in the NFL for 3 years and hasn't done much. What makes you think anything is going to change? Just because you think the guy can run fast doesn't mean he is going to be relevant in Fantasy Football.

Tim Hightower has 10 TD in 1 year in the NFL. Washington has 12 TDs in 3 years. The point of Fantasy Football is to get points for your team not run 40 yard dashes.

My point is the ceiling is low for both. My opinion is its higher for Hightower.But who cares.

Neither of these guys will be anything in Fantasy Football at best you will be crossing your fingers if you start them.

Like I said before drop them both and look for a WW player with some real potential. Depth on your roster is about potential which is lacking in both.

Leon Washington has been in the NFL for 3 years and hasn't done much. What makes you think anything is going to change?

first of all:

holy mother of god youre stupid. you OBVIOUSLY didnt draft michael turner last year.

there are these things called breakout players, and it would be a very smart thing to draft them.

second of all:

Leon Washington

(NYJ - RB)

Propose trade Add to Watch List @Hou 133 80 53% 0 0 0 0 0 448 6 47 355 2 1534 1 1 2 2 307.20

that last number is how much fantasy points he scored for me last year. thats more than adrian peterson.

so SHUTUP.

Just because you think the guy can run fast doesn't mean he is going to be relevant in Fantasy Football.

Tim Hightower has 10 TD in 1 year in the NFL. Washington has 12 TDs in 3 years. The point of Fantasy Football is to get points for your team not run 40 yard dashes.

My point is the ceiling is low for both. My opinion is its higher for Hightower.But who cares.

Neither of these guys will be anything in Fantasy Football at best you will be crossing your fingers if you start them.

Like I said before drop them both and look for a WW player with some real potential. Depth on your roster is about potential which is lacking in both.

when did i ever say i like fast players? troy williamson is fast, but i dont give 2 poopys about him. i dont care if hightower ran faster than usain bolt. i like talent. and hightower doesnt have it.

Edited by 1994ers

first of all:

holy mother of god youre stupid. you OBVIOUSLY didnt draft michael turner last year.

there are these things called breakout players, and it would be a very smart thing to draft them.

second of all:

Leon Washington

(NYJ - RB)

Propose trade Add to Watch List @Hou 133 80 53% 0 0 0 0 0 448 6 47 355 2 1534 1 1 2 2 307.20

that last number is how much fantasy points he scored for me last year. thats more than adrian peterson.

so SHUTUP.

when did i ever say i like fast players? troy williamson is fast, but i dont give 2 poopys about him. i dont care if hightower ran faster than usain bolt. i like talent. and hightower doesnt have it.

Why not start your post with, "I have a boner for Leon Washington so my view is biased."

Clearly you do.

I didn't know Leon Washington was signed by another club for six-year, $34.5 mil. Otherwise what the He// does Michael Turner have to do with anything?

Leon Washington is headed for an Ahmad Bradshaw 2008 type of role. If that was fun for your Ahmad Bradshaw owner last year hoping that Jacobs and Ward would get busted up then go ahead and keep him stashed away.

I hope you mean Adrian Peterson of the Bears because if Adrian Peterson of the Vikes was outscored by Leon Washington in your league you need to check your settings.

I asked a simple question. Why do you think anything will change in Leion Washington's career?

And you started talking about Michael Turner . If you can answer the question that answer it otherwise it is BS opinion based on nothing other than your boner For Washington and your hopes that he turns into Michael Turner.

Newsflash Leon Washington doesn't equal Michael Turner.

12 team/12 man rosters

Thanks for any input.

Thanks to all for the input.To answer another members question it is not a PPR league.

Thanks again and good luck to all-Koralkillers