[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Bowe for.......

1994ers

ok, so i have a man crush on bowe this season, and i really want him on my team. unfortunately the guy who drafted him did so earlier than i expected because he was on autopick. on the upside, this means that he really doesnt like his team and will be open for trades.

who should i trade with? does Anthony Gonzalez, Hasselbeck, and Hester sound good?

my team:

QB: Donavon McNabb, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Peterson, Kevin Smith, Derrick Ward, Beanie Wells, Darren Sproles

WR: Randy Moss, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Anthony Gonzalez, Devin Hester

TE: Greg Olsen

his team:

QB: Romo, Roethleasbuger

RB: SJax, Brandon Jacobs, Jamal Lewis, Pierre Thomas, Mcgahee

WR: Bowe, B. Marshall, Avery, Crabtree, Hixon

TE: Owen Daniels

Edited by 1994ers

Have you seen K.C. play this year. As bad or worse than last and Bowe was demoted to 3rd string for awhile. Coaching is in a turmoil and Haley is a hot head who will probably get in to a fight with Bowe before the year is out. Cassell has not looked good and won't have time to throw behind that O line anyway. I really don't see a lot of upside here but some say love is blind.

Sure if he'll take it. He needs WR help for sure, so not sure he'll neccessarily want to deal his one stud at the position. He doesn't need the QB, so doubt that would be motivation.

He can afford to move some RBs, so, the real trick for you is to convince him to take the deal for WR depth by giving up his one strong WR piece, rather than dealing from his depth (RB) to address his need.

I guess lineup requirements come into play. Your team is stacked, his is not, so it comes down to if you can make his starting lineup look stronger after the trade.

thanks for the replies.

the reason im throwing in the QB is because he just picked up big ben off waivers, so he might be interested.

and youre totally right. if anything, this is a luxury trade for me so i might target SJax instead.

Have you seen K.C. play this year. As bad or worse than last and Bowe was demoted to 3rd string for awhile. Coaching is in a turmoil and Haley is a hot head who will probably get in to a fight with Bowe before the year is out. Cassell has not looked good and won't have time to throw behind that O line anyway. I really don't see a lot of upside here but some say love is blind.

thats just the way haley coaches and i think its quite effective. just look at his track record. he gets the best out of everyone. but i agree that Bowes maturity is a red flag.

bowes ceiling is just so high though that i cant resist. even larry fitzgerald has said that Bowe is physicaly more talented than he is, and that haley will really coax the star out of him.

i dont think it matters who throws to him. hes helped thigpen look like an all-pro.

but yea, the o-line is suspect.

I'd stay away from bowe but you sound like your mind is made up that you want him.

I don't think he will want Hassleback with Romo and Big Ben already on his roster but he does need help at WR. If he is smart he won't trade Bowe for Gonzalez and Hester, both are sleepers with a lot of upside this season but Bowe still carries the title of number 1 reciever.

Until he proves he isn't a number 1 reciever he will carry a heavier price. Your best bet is to wait 1-3 weeks into the regular season when Bowe isn't producting because Cassel is out and that offense is hurtin...Thats when his value drops and then you offer a trade using Gonzalez and Hester or maybe just 1 if one of them really steps up. Personally though I'd hold off on the trade and stick with the recievers you've got....you have a really solid team.

I'd stay away from bowe but you sound like your mind is made up that you want him.

I don't think he will want Hassleback with Romo and Big Ben already on his roster but he does need help at WR. If he is smart he won't trade Bowe for Gonzalez and Hester, both are sleepers with a lot of upside this season but Bowe still carries the title of number 1 reciever.

Until he proves he isn't a number 1 reciever he will carry a heavier price. Your best bet is to wait 1-3 weeks into the regular season when Bowe isn't producting because Cassel is out and that offense is hurtin...Thats when his value drops and then you offer a trade using Gonzalez and Hester or maybe just 1 if one of them really steps up. Personally though I'd hold off on the trade and stick with the recievers you've got....you have a really solid team.

this is exactly what im going to do. thanks.